Y&R May Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it was when Miller was on that Sarah Michelle Gellar show about the twin sisters when we got that ludicrous Billy in Myanmar story.  Of course the worst had to when Michael Graziadei waffled between Y&R and other shows and movies for three years while the character of Daniel did almost nothing but be paired in forgettable romances every three months. 

Those Billy and Phyllis sex scenes were actually pretty amazing. Only thing missing was the right music for it(remember Nick and Grace or Diego and Sharon?) 

• Members

That was amazing sexytimes music for Y&R! Unfortunately JFP has terrible taste in music, so we always get a generic version of music from, say, 2002. I wish we could bring all that music back from the archives. I also know this will NEVER happen, but if this GLORIOUS spooky background music (go to 7.47) ever comes back, I would cry from happiness.

https://youtu.be/iiEjKXLc-9E

I'm still trying to decide if the Billy/Phyllis love scene was hot or not... :P Don't get me wrong, both actors have chemistry, and when Phyllis walked away from him on the stairs to pause for breath (I'd like to think the initiation of her affair with NIck was crossing Phyllis's mind at that point), I really felt the scene. But there were other parts of the scene that felt a bit... mechanical. 

I will rewatch again (for science) to see if I get a different viewpoint. 

• Members

The vile idea of Billy and Phyllis sleeping together aside, the actors do have chemistry, and that serves to somewhat mitigate the whole thing. Mostly, I thought it wasn't well shot or executed, but at least JT looked good shirtless.

Oh, ew, there goes my breakfast!

• Members

Actually a sleazy, drunken romp between Billy and Nikki does sound juicy and very scandalous(I'd better stop now), the idea of Jack and Victoria is beyond repulsive and would only end up with Victor screaming "I WILL CURSE YOU" and start off some type of gruesome revenge story worse than the Marco caper.

• Members

Yeah, on paper it does sound like a good idea, but I just couldn't stomach one more heinous Victor crime, even if he does end up getting arrested for it again.....and if he actually would murder Jack and Billy because of that.....he would still get off at some point...

With that said, back in the day I think an affair with Jack and Heather's Victoria would have been a great idea, they always had an interesting chemistry.

Archived