Y&R May Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Keep telling yourself Sage's legacy will live on. Remember when you doubted up and down she wasn't going to be killed off? LOL

It would be nice if after the end of this mess Adam (you know, Christian's real father), let's Sharon keep Sage's child or she co-parents him with Adam and Chelsea. LOL. 

• Members

There is? Wont be quicker than Nck moving on from Sharon to Sage, but

and yes I see Adam/Sharon, the two people lying bout the baby, sharing custody after the reveal that Christian is alive LOL  

• Members

OMGGGGG.... Please don't tell me this new girl is for Nick??! Put her in a triangle with Adam/Chelsea that looks more like her age group anyways. Nick is too old for her. Why do they keep putting Nick with these young women, it makes Sharon look old as !@#$%^&*].

I'm so disappointed that they're waisting this new Travis guy on Victoria. There is so much they could do with him, and so many women he could be potentially paired with but VICTORIA?!?! Really? She is gonna suck the life out of him. She ruined Billy Miller for me

• Members

One of the many writing fails in this story is that I don't even have the sense that Sharon is all that upset about Sully, except in relation to Dylan. I guess that's consistent, since this whole mess started because Sharon thought Dylan was too fragile to hear that a pregnancy ended in miscarriage :rolleyes:, but it's still all kinds of ridiculous. This is one of the more poorly written stories in recent Y&R history and that's saying something.

It would be pretty random if Adam (or whomever the Daddy is) let Sharon share custody. If I had only been watching since JH took over the role, I wouldn't even realize these two were ever close. Add that to the list of strange writing decisions. I wouldn't mind a story where Chelsea had trouble bonding with Christian for whatever reason and Shadam reconnected over that, but I can't see anything like that happening on this Y&R.

• Members

ITA about Sharon.  And I just cannot with the Victor storyline at this point.  He's in prison but just gets to go to this room anytime of the day someone comes to visit?  LOL.  No visiting days or hours and no plexiglass separation/phone?  Then the show goes off and he's just sitting in some visitation room reading???  So bad.

Archived