Y&R May Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed! 

JILL!:wub::wub::wub:   

She was flawless in almost every scene and everything was on point! "Bordello for depressives" was perfect! I actually wish that Jill and Hillary would become frenemies or have a Stephanie Forrester-Sally Spectra type relationship because Hilary definitely needs a type of friend of sorts and going down the road of Stephanie and Sally would be perfect for Hilary and Jill. It would just take some time to due some intelligent writing! 

• Members

Certainly the dialogue is definitely an allusion but something like like that needs to be so much stronger. Certainly Jill loathes Hilary for her past for being deviant between Cane and Lily and what not, but having a nice, strong, very attractive male figure right at the median age between Jill and Hilary who got involved with the two would definitely allude to Katherine and Jill. Hilary throwing herself to either Jack or Colin is just going to be asinine and embarrassing to watch. Hence I think the Sally-Stephanie route would work better with Jill always looking down on Hilary on the time while Hilary is pushing herself in Jill's business and even giving advice to Jill even if they share a man together both despise each other yet hold a grudging respect for each other and can come together for the holidays would be perfect. 

• Members

I laughed when Michael said Constance Bingham was "300-400 years old."

Luca is a misogynist, arrogant ass. I like the actor, of course, but when I am on Amelia Heinle's side over a better actor, you know the character's being insufferable. Why the f uck is Victoria Newman being schooled by a man? Oh, yeah, Charles Pratt, Jr. I did enjoy that he looked scared when Adam confronted him.

Who knew Victor could still have a tender moment? It's so good to hear Nikki say that the Victor we're seeing is no longer the real Victor. Too bad they won't use this story to get Victor to realize what he's been doing, have him return to his previous self and get redemption. :rolleyes:

GTFO with an exhumation and an autopsy getting done in less than a day (2 episodes, in fact). Not to mention -- how the hell did Dylan know Adam was in Victor's office so he could arrest him? Trash.

• Members

Speaking of trash, Michael getting his license back (off screen, of course) was completely unbelievable.  So stupid. :rolleyes:

The way Jill talks about her own son is appalling. Last I checked 40 year old men don't need their mother's to sign off on who they shag. Poor Jill deserves better material. It's all the worse that Ashley and Jack are nearly as bad.

• Members

Huh?!! How is this even possible? A day after (if that) Lauren convinced Michael to work on it, it's done? That makes zero sense, especially considering Michael's incarceration and previously losing his license already. What the actual f uck? This should have been at least several weeks worth of story.

• Members

Victoria's new boyfriend is hot.  Luca and Summer are cute together.  The woman that plays Summer, name escapes me, seems to really like the actor who plays Luca whose name also escapes me or I never knew it.  She had a genuine smile on her face when they started making out on the couch today.  It was nice to see Jill today but if they don't write a decent part for her......

• Members

I believe the board was deciding - disbarment is a very long process - so Michael didn't lose his license - he's ability to practice law was before the state bar. I'm ok with this. Michael is far more effective as a lawyer on the show. He's been great with Victoria and Adam. Also, I'm guessing the story may have been cut short due to the personal issues Tracey is having off-screen. 

Oh and nice name dropping of Chloe today and what we've been saying for months - that Natalie resembles her strongly. 

Thank goodness they have put CG together with SC again. They work so well together. How much better are scenes with Nick, Faith, Mariah and Sharon with no Dullard or Burning Bush? Infinitely! 

• Members

Thx.  

I like her and Luca and I don't mind the actor that's playing Billy now either.  He's a petty good actor although not like any of the previous Billy's but I'm fine with that.  I see that tomorrow it's going to be a lot of Sharon's angsty bullcrap about Sully, who's the baby daddy.  Boring!  I wish they would put this ridiculous story line to rest already and give Sharon some more interesting closer to real life situations.  

Today they tried YET AGAIN to make something happen for Kevin and a woman.  Not happening folks!  Zero chemistry as usual.

Archived