Y&R May Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CG deserves a real love interest. I do like how Mariah being inserted into Sully story. SC & CG always work well together. 

Sharon really is in an impossible spot, but if Dylan met an untimely death, how soon would Sharon be on Nick's doorstep with Sully wearing a very open neck blouse? Just sayin! 

• Members

Sharon ain't in no impossible situation, Dylan says what EVERY PARENT would say if they were to lose a child, that's an excuse for her, one I am urea Dylan will call her out for when he gets busted, she needs to return that baby to Nick

• Members

That's dumb, she doesn't know that and tho biologically he may  not be Nicks, Christian is Nicks child!

Karma?  Karma would apply if Jack stole Nicks child.  Sharon already applied her "karma" when she switched Summers paternity, she doesn't get to do it again LMAO, she needs to give the child back

• Members

I'm not sure we know for a fact who Christian's father is. Would we be that surprised if there were a double switch? Hell, I wouldn't be that surprised if it's not Adam or Nick at this point. None of that justifies Sharon keeping a child that is not hers.

I'll never get used to Victoria and Nick treating Adam half way decently. It's weird. I suppose it's about to change when the truth comes out because much like Sharon, Adam is guilty no matter who the father really is.

• Members

uh yes he is, just like Neil is Lily's Dad, or Danny is Daniel's Dad, he is Sage's husband and his name is on the birth certificate, whatever happens to Christian will have to go thru Nick as he is Christians legal father and I don't c him just letting him go without a fight.

• Members

Jill calling saying Billy's house looks like a bordello for depressives was pretty funny. So glad they let Jill speak for the audience about the changes to the mansion.

The show continues to make Devon look pathetic.

Archived