Y&R May Discussion Thread

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Someone has to be the one to start this disdainful task...

Nick's attack of the car was over the top. Sharon's lying is nonsensical. Paul and Dylan are soooo bad as cops. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick visits the burning bush death car?  Hours and hours after the accident.  If Paul is questioning people around the GC - the car is towed away immediately anyway.  There would be no police investigation - good Lord. It was an accident, someone died...no one investigates this.  And hours and hours later...a day. Nick goes to the accident site and visit her car?  GAWWWWWWWD daytime has gotten STUPID.

• Members

See my post.  And these people are all stinking rich and none of them have Bluetooth?   The Burning Bush dies and they try to turn it into a public service announcement/social issue.   It's so stupid, LOL.  She's married to a Newman but doesn't have Bluetooth to just get someone on the phone by saying:  "Call Nick" or "Call Adam".  No, she doesn't.  It's like the explosion at the Newman Tower.  There's a Helipad but Victor doesn't actually own a helicopter.  There's ONE helicopter in the city owned by the Police.  But Victor doesn't have one.  But has a Helipad.  But he has a jet.  So unbelievably sloppy how these shows are written today.  Don't even get me started on B&B.  Best written show in daytime.  What a hoot.  You watch for the comedy and laughs at this point.  I can't WAIT to see Hunter King win best actress or whoever on B&B plays Zende win best actor.  It's unreal. 

• Members

I agree with all of the above. Add those annoying Sage/Nick flashbacks and I was rolling my eyes.

I think that bartender Victoria was with the other day was kind of cute. Seems like he might be a new love interest for her.

• Members

I didn't complain about the acting, I think I complained about the stupidity of the "ending" storyline.  How often are you able to go back to a car crash scene and walk up to the vehicle that is still there with police tape that says "Caution"?  The car is towed immediately.  And police are walking around town investigating just a regular event?  Do they think someone came up and cut her at the crash scene?  Is it a murder investigation?  No.  None of it.  LOL.  Car crashed, someone died.  Even with Sharon - why would Paul be at her house questioning?  Why would he be asking Adam - why would she be calling you...that was the last call she placed?  It's just so STUPID.  There would be no police investigation like this.  And the car wouldn't still be sitting there with Caution tape wrapped around a bunch of sticks.  I mean - come on.

• Members

Go wit dat, even th she admitted she knew shé never gave birth!

FYI Adam & Nick went to a crash site when Sharon "died" and the car was still there months later, in another state!

FYI, Nick bad

Archived