B&B - May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

And looking older by the day.

I dont blame you….first …whats up with Katie now being all nice to Brooke? Did I miss something?

Second….again…the same drivel with Wyatt/Quinn/Liam……Quinn with her garbage how she had changed with him by her side….LOLOLOL….I wanted to ask her ….was that before or after you tried to kill Deacon that you changed?….Bwahahahaha……this storyline is pure [!@#$%^&*].

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why was Justin involved in this story? Liam toldhim to do his job and get a convction. WTF?!? Justin is his defense attorney, NOT the DA. Speaking of which, where was the DA in this whole mess?

WTF did Brooke just let herself into Katie's house again, especially after what went down? Ho has some nerve

• Members

I left the TV on and thanks to my set-top-box I don't have to DVR it anymore.  I leave it on and then rewind because you know anything that happens will be the last 8 minutes.  Sure enough...Liam doesn't prosecute Quinn...Wyatt shows up haughty and riding him, and then finds out Liam didn't prosecute and then has the nerve to say "you KNOW you did the right thing." Like this is what's best.  "And I will PERSONALLY make sure she doesn't come near you."  What???  Like you said to Hope?  Like you've said BEFORE when she tried to kill him with a sword??  It's just so stupid....the only saving grace (and Brad Bell doesn't have the brain to think of it, nor do any of the writers apparently)....have Liam and Steffy go in together - have Liam feed into Quinn's complete craziness and tell her that she is the greatest love of his life.  Feed into it.  Because otherwise, all she will do is drug him and get pregnant if she isn't already.  Have Liam feed into Quinn's complete mental bad-health...tell her he loves her....desperately loves her.  "Let's get married right NOW!"  Have Steffy tell Wyatt she's pregnant - just found out!  How great is this!!?  We're Pregnant!  Having a family!!  Have Liam go to the alter with Quinn and then laugh in her face during self-written vows after SHE has spoken and professed her love for him/Liam.  Liam laughs in her face...then Steffy stands up and tells Wyatt what he really is...a weasel that defends his mother no matter what she does.  By the way - I'm not really pregnant - thank God.  Drop the Mike. 

And I'm so tired of hearing "well, she did nurse him back to health."  WTF??? She gave him some Excedrin and told him to go back to sleep.  No Doctor is going to prescribe medication over the phone to someone who fell and banged their head and has amnesia without seeing the patient. 

• Members

Elizabeth Nicole Forrester :wub:

I love B&B tradition of giving the baby names after other characters (I think she's named after Beth, Brooke's mother? Haven't watched the epi myself yet). I know it's not very original to do so but it gives a nice nod to past characters.

• Members

No one yet posting about the mess that is B&B?

1. Can someone please ship Sasha and Zende far far away? How convenient that a pregnant woman shows up just as Sasha is taking a pregnancy test….I rolled my eyes at that one.  Also Sasha has some nerve asking Papa Avant for help. I guess the lovey dovey between Nicole and Sasha is gone? And still no reaction by Maya about Sasha being her sister and Papa cheating on Mama…..shame..

2. I can't wait for Rick to uncover the truth about Douglas and blab it to everyone and I do mean EVERYONE. I can't stand Ridge and his attitude towards Thomas. Why is Thomas being such a push over where his son is concerned? I wish every female in LA would slap some sense into Ridge and tell him…this is not your child!  Quit punching your son for sleeping with your current wife. Get over it!  Move on!  This has nothing to do with it causing a scandal…it has more to do with your hurt pride.

Both stories are just dreadfully written!

• Members

1.  Sasha:  "OH WAIT!  Something is SHOWING UP!"  If you were everyone else, wouldn't you think...well - you said you were pregnant...now you sound surprised that "something is showing UP?!"  I did the same thing - I actually wondered what pregnant woman would show up to give her some pee.  So now she'll sleep with the photographer to pass off a baby?  That's next.  So contrived.  2.  This Ridge has nothing redeeming about him either...he's just AWFUL.  And it's been years now that Thorsten has been Ridge...can you just GIVE HIM A DIFFERENT LOOK, or a SHAVE?? He just orders everyone around, but I don't like Rick either.  They're both awful.  All of the Forrester men are awful.  Except strangely for Thomas, and Thorne who is now gone. 

• Members

Maya, STFU! She has some nerve demanding Sasha take a pregnancy test. Sasha is lying but that was an invasion of privacy.  It rubbed me the wrong way especially considering Maya's own origins

Is Ridge going to run Thomas out of town everytime he feels threatened? He can f--k off too.

I didnt take it that way. She said it sarcastically and I thought it was to mock Maya who had just come down hard on her. I only wish she had thrown the pee stick at her face

• Members

Maya: "She was lying about who her father was since she was a little girl. Lying is her middle name" Bitch. You were LYING about being a woman since we met your raggedy tired ass. Big UGH to her and her hypocrisy. Why is she even here? Her baby just came home from the hospital today. Most mothers cant be torn apart from their newborns but she is out being messy

I hate how Ridge has gotten everything that he wants. Job, mansion, wife, baby....its time for him to be knocked down a peg or two

Cant beleive Sasha told Zende the truth. Im glad bc I was not here for another pregnancy plotline

Archived