B&B - May 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Its 2016. People arent so quick to jump into marriage or stay with someone they dont want bc of a baby. Zende's reaction just highlighted how antequated faking a pregnancy is and Im glad he didnt take the bait.

Brooke was dumb as hell just letting herself into the house and into the bedroom. Why does she even still have a key? You would have thought Katie would have made her return it.

And yes, katie needs to die. I dont even know why she is even still around

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show has some MAJOR pacing issues. I appreciate that Bell is actually trying to juggle 4 storylines simultaneously but 

Please register in order to view this content

like Honey Boo Boo, he's failing miserably.  He's having big secrets revealed with little to no buildup. Whats even worse is that said secrets have zero follow up. Why hasnt Thomas had a confrontation with Ridge after he took the baby? Why did we see no one find out about Julius' trifling ways? After all the crap he gave her, Maya should have been given a chance to read him. The Wyatt/Steffy/Liam/Quinn stuff is so repetitive as its clear he doesnt seem to know where to go next with this. Ditto on Katie's alcholism. I appreciate that it isnt over in a month like with Brooke, what is the point here? I dont feel as if theres been much movement since this started a couple of months ago.

maybe Brad should stick with the telenovela style of soap writing. He seems to do better with featuring one storyline nonstop for a few months where he can get a climax and follow it through before moving on to the next

• Members

I'm so glad I'm not alone in thinking this. I came back to DVR during the Quiam reveal and watched up until last Monday. I was coming here to post that B&B has failed miserably in the aftermath of every major reveal - the writers have given me no reason to care what happens because it seems like they don't care. I'm sorry but having that hot dog eating detective 'interview' Quinn is NOT what I wanted to see after she was arrested. Does anyone really believe that $B wouldn't have been waiting for her at the jail - realistic or not - that's what I wanted to see. I didn't even bother with the summaries the past few days. 

• Members

Hug each other and stay strong.  LOL.    I happened to tune in for 5 minutes today and see Weasel Wyatt begging Liam to not put his Mother in jail.  As much as you don't like Liam...Quinn always gets what she wants for Wyatt.  Pushes Ivy off a bridge.  Wyatt gets what he wants. Marries Hope Instantly.  Wyatt is always "sorry" about his deranged Mother...how many times has he said he never knew "how sick she was"?  "she just needs help". Yet he always benefits from it.  I want Liam to tell Wyatt, Steffy, and, Quinn to go EF themselves.  Saw two mintues a few weeks ago and Wyatt laid down the law to Liam.  "DUDE, you want to be in MY LIFE?  You RESPECT MY MARRIAGE!"  What a joke.  Wyatt never respects anything but his nutso Mother.  Has never respected anything Liam has.  Today - the best line was when Liam said - "she took my LIFE from me and GAVE it to you."  Seriously - that's what she has done for the last 3 or 4 years.  I wouldn't want any of them in my life.  And tell Wyatt - I'm going to let your mother off the hook.  She better not come near me.  And now - go get Steffy preggers - because you have to figure out how to tie her to you - it's what you and your Mother do - Steffy doesn't really want you, so get her preggers STAT -  and then watch your Mother stalk her to DEATH until she kills your next unborn child.  And I'll be here when you stick by your Mom.  I'm letting your Mom go so she can go obsess over Steffy.  And you were the 2nd choice.  Which is what you said you would never be - but you really are the 2nd choice. 

• Members

The Douglas paternity is out with no real fallout…where is Rick? Why wasn't he involved I say again? 

Sasha's secret is out too with no fallout either….poof…the end it seems…now she is faking a supposedly pregnancy…..

Oh wait but Liam for the millionth time is being asked by Quinn to forgive and forget…..will he? Find out again tomorrow. Will we find out his answer? Or will it drag again for another day? It is insane that the Quinn/Liam cliffhanger has been repeated 3 times already. That is ridiculous. 

We get it!  Bradley Bell only cares about Liam. He only writes for him and gives the rest of the stories second hand treatment. He repeats and repeats and repeats and repeats the same dialogue for Liam's stories with the same endings. 

Bradley should seriously change the title of the soap to….Liam Spencer and Friends or The Liam Spencer Show…..or The Scott Clifton Show.

Btw…left out the mess of a story of Brooke and Katie too….oye….

• Members

The lack of fall out is a bit lazy I agree but I'm actually enjoying the show lately. The only storyline I am actively NOT interested in is Quinn/Liam/Steffy/Wyatt, although I also don't care about this flop thing they have going on with Ridge and Caroline. Basing an entire episode around Liam/Quinn/Wyatt (like the last two) is an absolute NO. At least mix it in with the Avants or Katie/Bill/Brooke.

Of course Wyatt is going to try to convince Liam to not press charges. DIE WYATT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! ! ! !!1111111

• Members

Wyatt is a punk ass bitch! Of course he wants his mother to get off scot free. Afterall he benefits from all her schemes. He is almost as guilty IMO, bc he enables her and never holds her accountable for the awful stuff she does. Being mad for a day but then not wanting her to be punished is his MO. Same repetitive nonsense

Archived