Y&R May Sweeps spoilers

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On the CBS Daytime survey, I proposed that Jill and Hillary should be sharing scenes as often as humanly possible based on the chemistry they've displayed in their interactions at Jabot in the past.  I proposed that given the fact that with Devon's $$$, Jill was able to secure CI from Victor, Hillary should've used that to wiggle a position at CI, citing the need to help protect her husband's investment, but Jill will see it as a naked power grab.  That although the two of them have a somewhat antagonistic relationship, to their surpise (and Jill's dismay), they work well together and make CI a success, overtaking Newman and Jabot as the most successful Fortune 500 company in Genoa City.

(looks like they used parts of my idea with Hillary using Devon's $$$ to get in on that ridiculous research story and wrangle a seat on some meaningless society board)

Sharon and Hillary had great chemistry, each understanding what it means to have been regarded as a pariah.  I suggested on the survey that this relationship should've been explored more in the writing.  I proposed that Hillary, now at Chancellor would create a position for Sharon at the company, overstepping Jill and getting board approval, which results in more conflict with Jill and a potentially uncomfortable work climate for Sharon.

Oh well, TPTB went the way they want to, with Victor directing most of the action from jail and Jack pretending to fend him off.  We're supposed to believe that while Jess Walton made herself available and was a trooper through that stupid music box debacle that somehow she would be unavailable for a decently written story that gave her character some depth.  

Oh well.:huh:

Archived