Y&R May Sweeps spoilers

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And people watch this shite!  Can they just face the fact that the Ashby's don't have sh*t to do on this show?

And Victoria is basically giving the deuces to her life's ambition to go chase some dick?

Sharon is going off the deep end for the 50,000th time?

This is what passes for Sweeps these days?   I'll be sticking with You Tube classic soaps, thank you.

• Members

LOL, I think I had seen the other day in the April and year to date thread that Jess Walton so far has been in more episodes than Goddard has! He's probably next on the chopping block. 

Other than that, yeah this show just sucks now. Couldn't the renewal at least bring head writing changes?  

• Members

No, no, noooo. Granted Y&R was slightly more watchable two years ago but to one wants to call the stories of Avery's cooking show, Victoria's umpteenth who's the daddy tale, and dropping the ball on the entire Ian Ward caper "smarttv" they may as well need to check into a room at Fairview with Patty and Sharon. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Sounds shitty.  JFP and Pratt pulled Constance out of their asses somehow and what exactly will give them authorization after two years to exhume the old lady's body?!?!  WTF.  Victor framed him - how?  This doesn't sound good at all.  

Jill needs to kick Billy's ass out of the Chancellor estate after the "remodel".  I like the idea of her and Hilary, but they have to have someone befriend Hilary.  In one week, she argued with Ashley, Phyllis and Lily.  She's had words with Nikki.  Is there any female on the show that she hasn't butted heads with?  Even antagonists need a go-to friend.  Mariah, Abby or Summer...

I don't GAF about this new chick.  

Archived