DAYS: May sweeps spoilers

• Members

From SOD, paraphrased:

Aiden returns from the dead as things are heating up between Hope and Rafe. Hope is torn between them.

Kayla grows closer to Finn, which tests Steve and Kayla's relationship.

Jack appears to Jennifer in a dream, helping her deal with her drug addiction.

Belle and Shawn start to find their way back to each other and eventually make love.

Deimos is torn between Nicole and Kate.

Eduardo is haunted by his past, which causes problems for his family.

Chad fights for his wife when things get dark for Abby while in the psych ward. Her hallucinations worsen and she accidentally harms herself.

A life-threatening epidemic hits Salem. Gabi, Ari and Paul are the first to be infected. The people of Salem are brought closer together and the hospital is quarantined.

Theo's love for Ciara grows, to Abe's dismay.

Joey and Jade run off to LA. Steve searches for them.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Aiden in May? Anyone know a date bc I was holding out for him. He would make this dropping of the show short

Btw, I loved Aiden and Hope but I don't see she can be torn between him and anyone. Even if they say it wasn't his fault or him that tried to kill her, she still has those memories and was emotionally traumatized by them. She also moved on rather quickly and now his son rapes her daughter. In what world would Aiden be a viable person for her to go back to? Too much has happened and all bad

to be fair, it says first to be infected. That implies more will be. That stuff sounds good on paper but I'm sure the execution will suck

The May sweeps previews sounds so dismal and boring. The rumors of the Virus are true. The dull and generic Aussie Ken doll known as Fynn is finally going to get a story with Kayla of all people. More of Nicole in a bad dark wig. If they can undo Aiden's death they can undo Will's. The only gay man in Salem better not die from some virus. More of Joey and that annoying girl.

• Members

I thought we were 'promised' that characters killed off were going to be dead under the 2015 Plan to Save DAYS! What exception are they using for Aiden? I'm glad he's coming back, but seriously. I still fully expect that Hope's 'Kleenex' dead kid is going to show up after being revived, etc.

• Members

Hope needs to bat for the other team if she is torn between a man that tried to MURDER her (not to mention his son raped her daughter; no way can there be "happy family" there!) and Deadwood Rafe.

The rest sounds zzzzzzz.

• Members

He's not gay and he's not a woman?

Seriously though, the whole story with killer Aiden was a stupid mistake to start with. I tend to wonder if he's only returning to have the audience root more for Rafe/Hope.

I actually think the part with Jack and Jennifer sounds interesting, but with so much of her addiction barely shown, will viewers care?

The virus stuff sounds absurd. Soaps never get this right. The last that did was GH 35 years ago.

Archived