Star: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I can not believe nobody is talking about this show; it’s ten times the show Empire is TODAY! 

The music is so so good 🎧🎶.

I hope they continue to focus on Star as a solo artist. I like her better that way, it just feels right. It is her journey that brought me to the show in the first place. Hopefully they make Noah the father of her baby they could add much more drama later on. 

So glad Alex and Simone decided to go there separate ways. 

I love Simone and Angel as an couple so that’s the only reason I’m not here for her sleeping with Mateo’s wife.

Hate they put Alex and Derek back together. She doesn’t deserve him. not sure if I like what happened to Derek’s grandmother but it was shocking.

looking forward to all the midtown changes. Carlotta is a true boss, she gonna turn it around.

this rivalry between Carlotta and her sister Cassie is just heating up and I’m excited. I’m getting Sydney/Jane(melrose place) vibes from them.

whomever decided to make Queen latifah, Patti Labelle, and Brandy Norwood family needs a raise. Genius casting imo. They look good together, They work so well together. Chemistry is A1. Patti gave me the funniest line of the episode in the opening scene. 

Brandy as a villainous was also an genius move. I do not think she’s ever played a bad guy, it’s so fun seeing her this way. Get your Abby Fairgate on girl.....

• Members

Well, that might have to do with the co-creator who has justified bad blood between him and the majority of soap fans here.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...I saw what you were talking about. More because I LOVE Brandy and had no idea she was on this show. And I agree...I don't think she has played a villain before. So I might eventually catch up to see it. Well that and Miss Lawrence from RHOA. lol. And I loved that Patti Lebelle was the mama. She was a hoot in that opening scene. 

• Members

That list is too long...and some of it is AMC related.

Please register in order to view this content

I liked what little I've seen, but I try not to watch tv shows out of order. Still...I really liked what I seen. And it seems like the rivalry is going to be an ongoing thing.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Well, that was a season finale and a half - they actually did a wedding massacre, though unlike Dynasty's infamous Moldavia cliffhanger this one will likely have repercussions to it. Then you have Star's baby kidnapped, I'm assuming by Noah's crazy mama.

Too bad it looks like it's likely cancelled even though ratings aren't bad thanks to "New Fox". I hope BET or someone saves it if it is.