Star: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I forgot Chuck was announced as the new headwriter and it shows if this was his work.

I thought they did SO much -- the hour was just a which way did they go type thing for me. The previews from that teaser premiere showed everything. I thought those scenes were going to play out throughout the season... not the very next episode. Alexandra remains my fave and Lenny had me cracking up and so did Naomi. I keep laughing at them saying he was going after kids.Alexandra and Derek look like they moved wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fast.

I really liked the song at the end of the show.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Crying at there being a song within the first five minutes but it was hauntingly beautiful with Jude and the girl they cast to play Mary.

Ok, some of ATLs heavyweights -- I haven't seen Big Boi in a hot minute but I like. I'm just going to pray we don't see Stevie J's ass.

Jude's bronzer is killing me, she's like orange in half of these scenes.

I'm hating Queen's weaves... WTF is this?

LMAO at Miss Bruce saying that Star is not who she sees Hunter with.

I'm sorry -- I would have been went at Star's throat -- you're not going to keep coming at my neck throwing out the fact that your mom and I were BFFs like the court cares about that when it comes to guardianship. Hell, some people's own family don't get them.

I really like Brittany O'Grady too as Simone. I feel bad for her and I really don't want her to go down the same route as the mother.

TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS! She said, "B!tch, you ain't ya mother."

I'm not minding Alexandra overhearing Simone reveal her pain to Carlotta, she might actually understand now why the girl is so much of a damn mess since day one. Now if she ever tried to use that against her then she'll be foul.

These spontaneous musical vids remind me of Drop Dead Diva and is cracking me up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Not really.

Man, they are really portraying Star as a complete skank. Not because she sleeps around, but because she basically just does it to get ahead. Is this is what is supposed to make me, A White Person, feel good Daniels?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...