Toups

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

Did anyone else catch the sneak after Empire last week?

I really like it. I mean I'm still not sure I can watch the pilot and understand the pacing that much but I am interested in seeing where this goes.

Here's the trailer they showed after the premiere and new episodes kick off in January!

Also I am captivated/obsessed with King Amiyah Scott!

Amiyah plays Cotton on Star. Cotton is Carlotta's (Queen Latifah) daughter. Amiyah is a trans. actress playing a trans. character. My body is ready for King Amiyah [self professed, this is what she calls herself]! Edited by London

• Members

I like Jude as she's been on my radar for the longest and I'm not quite sure how that started... it might have been Twitter. But why do I keep laughing that everyone keeps talking mess on her roots? I literally fall out laughing each and every damn time.

But yeah, it seems like Jude is trying way too hard and it isn't necessary... at all. I LOOOOOOOOOVE Ryan as Alexandra but WTF was that line about goat hair constantly? Is that what the wigs were made out of? Or the weave? I'm still lost there.

I feel bad for Simmone and we can already tell that she's going to go the way of the mother.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Lethal Weapon had a 1.4......Star had a 1.6 but was beaten by Modern Family with a 2.3.  Empire had never lost the demo to MF. MF was the king of the demos on Wed nights until Empire arrived. So Star being beaten by MF isnt good. And I think their numbers are going to be lower next week.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Ratings aren't compared to other networks, but the network it airs on average. It's doing well for Fox and the usual awful ratings they get these days. No idea how it'll do next week, might fall, might not I can't say I care too much tbh because of the CPJR associaton, so it'll inevitably turn unwatchable.