The Young and the Restless - One Dark Secret

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JM has been blessed with great scene partners, including CG - she has always brought out the best in him. I really wish they get Mariah and Nick in scenes again - I'd love a Cassie obsession story with all the child losses (nothing sexual, of course). 

Please don't let Sharon go crazy again. It has been so great seeing SC be able to play Sharon as a normal, but flawed woman. 

• Members

I've heard it rumored for a while now but is Sage really going to be offed? Hooray if so! 

However, I'd rather the full reveal occur so we can get Dylan out of the picture as well. We definitely don't need a Bethany Bryant entering the picture, just getting down to the bare bones of Nick, Chelsea, Adam, and Sharon fighting between themselves over custody of Sully should be the main story. A desperate Nick seems readily easy to forgive Sharon and wants a reunion for them keeping Sully but secretly voices his displeasure to Chelsea while Adam and Sharon find themselves strangely bonding over Sully which rekindles an old twisted flame. 

Besides, the real irony in the story is Sharon is raising Adam's kid when he once stole a child away from her. They're pretty much even. Maybe Pratt's gunning for a Shadam redux? 

• Members

That Brad/Sharon story was HATED at the time.

Why would Sage leave her newly discovered child with the woman that she thinks stole him? FaceTime Nick...you dingbat.

I think Joshua Morrow still looks hot and much younger than his age. Especially next to Steve Burton.

• Members

I used to find Josh hot. I'm not saying he's fugly or anything. Just some men don't age as well. He's still attractive but just doesn't do it for me anymore and I feel like he's playing Josh Morrow most of the time instead of Nick Newman. I'm not saying I'm some adonis either ... lol. But Josh is hands down aging better than Steve Burton, for what it's worth. Burton's another one not aging as well. (Sorry I know some here don't like the constant "shaming")

I'd love to see Sharon Case move over to B&B

Archived