TMZ & CNN reporting death at Prince's Home.

Roman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

By the way, not leaving a will does not necessarily include his music- music rights and authorship can, and often are completely separate.  

While I don't understand why he wouldn't leave a will, I also think that he probably made sure to specify in detail how he wanted his music catalog to be used (or not used) including the rumored hundreds of unreleased songs that he supposedly has locked away in a vault.

• Members

Oooooh-weeee, she sure went all in on Harvey, you weren't kidding @Cheap21!  Incidentally, I kind of liked that comic book style filter, don't know why.:lol:

Yeah, I saw that interview with Tamron Hall last week and had no idea they were so close but I guess I'd have no reason to, now that I think about it.  I'm coming to realize that Prince was a lot more open to community than the media coverage often seemed to suggest.  A lot of celebrities have stories about being at his house or partying with him, Sean Lennon (John Lennon's younger son) even credited Prince with urging him to stop smoking-- and Sean quit smoking!

It looks like Prince loved being in the company of beautiful women.  Someone posted this wonderful clip of a 2006 performance that Prince did with Sheila E., Lisa and Wendy at a British awards show.  It is fire and it speaks perfectly of how Prince loved to surround himself with talent and beauty.

If I find it, I'll post it.

Archived