Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan exit drama

DRW50

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

By the time Kelly Ripa is 50 she could be worth almost 200 million. That is sick money I mean she's probably making the most money of any soap actress. It's just sick money. Did anyone know Kelly Ripa also has a house in the hamptons it's valued at 10 million?  Mark must be a happy guy he's Mr Ripa that's for sure.

• Members

Just watching that clip, I can see why Michael got the promotion/raise. He comes off as relaxed, relatable, humorous and attempting to connect with his audience. She comes off as petty, interrupting, unfunny, head buried in papers with no connection to her audience or co-host. Don't know if she was like that before the recent situation - my viewing of this show was based solely on clips occasionally showing up on the much-missed The Soup - but I couldn't imagine watching an hour of that woman everyday.

• Members

http://pagesix.com/2016/05/02/abc-reached-out-to-regis-about-returning-to-live/

I find this really hard to believe that Regis is returning to Live fulltime with Kelly. First he is 84 years old he's a little old to be co hosting a morning show. Plus the situation has changed it would live with kelly and regis. He would be second banana to her. I liked Kelly more in her early days with Regis before she got too full of herself. Anyone finding this hard to believe? 

• Members

Regis is getting to be that age where it's almost uncomfortable to look at him anymore. Kind of like seeing Agnes Nixon when OLTL and AMC were going off the air. They look frail. The makeup artists are trying their darndest, but I just worry about their health. 

• Members

IDK. I saw him on Today not that long ago and he looked a bit better than I expected. Yes, he's old as dirt but he still seemed good to me. I don't see him that often and I remembered him being so much worse looking a few years ago that I was shocked at how better I thought he looked (a haircut helped .... LOL.) So I guess that's just me. I agree about Agnes. She was soooo frail :(

• Members

Maybe this should go in the Unpopular Opinions thread but I have to confess:  I used to have a crush on Ribeiro when he was on Silver Spoons.:unsure:  It had little to do with any talent though and in my defense I was a very little girl back then.  Years later when I saw him on The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, I saw that he was basically still the same height but much older and was not nearly as enamored as I once was.  I can't remember the last time I saw him in anything and I'm fine with that.  

Yes, Jason Bateman played the much more interesting character on that show, even I realized that as a kid.:lol:  It makes perfect sense that Bateman would have the best career out of all the Silver Spoons kids as he was an actor playing a role, not a Richie Rich knockoff or someone doing a MJ impersonation that turned out to be a lifelong schtick.:ph34r:

but I digress.:P

Archived