TWO GH returns

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd like to think TPTB wouldn't be idiotic enough to have a NB without Lucy, but I've learned to never underestimate TPTB's talent for idiocy. So I'm very glad to read that Lynn H. will be back. Hopefully she'll be allowed to stick around for awhile following the NB-related episodes.

The other return? Meh...not opposed, but I just don't care.

Why do I have a feeling that the focus of this year's NB will be to "celebrate" Nurse Santiago's return to Port Charles...

• Members

I FINALLY got around to watching last year's this past weekend (I needed something to tune into as I battled Windows 10...don't hate me) and was wondering with RC gone would they do another one this year. Perhaps it will get back to an old school vibe especially given Lynn's feelings about lack of storyline.

• Members

LOL please. Her on-screen daughter is already doing the same.

It'll be nice to see Lynn and Lucy. I wouldn't have been happy with the Nurse's Ball if she wouldn't have been there. I didn't want the pet Nina to be the new hostess and I feel like that's what would have happened.

For Lynn to come back they must be agreeing to give her something else to do worth her time.

Oh Jackie Zeman? Where are you? Should we remind Frank and Pissy that she exists?

• Members

Yes, but I think TNB will always hold a special place for her.  I do know she won't be returning for once every 6 weeks appearances, which is fine by me because I've never liked Lucy.  It broke my heart when they married Alan off to her.  Ugh!

JONNYSBRO this Jelly so am not expecting much. I only hope the Nurses Ball isn't the Campy cartoonish event Ron turned it into. At best the Nurses Ball under Jelly will most likely be tasteful and generic. The Nurses Balls will never be the soulful and inspiring events. That they were under Labine/Riche. I wonder if Roxie will perform?

Archived