DAYS: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Re: Brady's raped.  Marlena was too.  Although not a Brady back then and not technically a Brady she was also a victim of rape by Liz Chandler's father Kellam way back in the day.  Although I think it was an actual decent story.  Have not seen it so can't comment.

• Members

yeah that was my impression but they started to imply she wasnt in Salem sometime last year. Not sure when, but probably after the current writers took over and they brought Gabi back. My fear is that they are going to bring big Arianna back by saying the men Eduardo worked for have her

• Members

The show is too all over the place for me. We have cuts everywhere.

There's been no fallout for Paul's brainwashing nonsense. John and Marlena are barely on-screen. Yet we need to spend time hearing Eduardo and Adriana going over their past no one gives a damn about?

Arianne looks tired. Nicole looks tired. I want to be more interested in Deimos and Nicole than I am. Unfortunately.

And Eric gets no screentime before he's shipped off like he's nothing. Caroline can talk about him with Hope but we don't see them in scenes together. It was nice to see Caroline interacting with Roman and Hope again. Too bad she doesn't remember her daughter Kayla. And I love how Caroline can have visions of Victor but nothing of her own family (besides Victor's son, Bo, and her dead husband in a mirror).

I have no idea why they brought Belle and Shawn back. No wonder they were dumped. Again, unfortunately. Yet notPhilip sticks around? When's Chloe coming back? And why? And Lani was a total waste. Let's hope they recast.

I could go on but the show is such a mess.

I just watched another dull,slow,depressing and darkly lit episode. Maggie's insta daughter getting drunk. Abby's madness.Theresa and Brady listening to the best in generic elevator musac at the club. Hope and Rafe trying to act all lovey dovey and cutiesy. Watching Days is becoming hard for me. I have watched since 1986 on and off.

Eric Brady leaves Salem for prison a broken man. I'm surprised they went on location for Eric's last scene in a correction bus. Their was a lot of potential in Eric's alcoholism which was completely squandered. Maggie and Victor both at the hospital is a bit much. Brady's such a fool for defending Summer. I loved that Theresa has Summer's number. There's nothing fun to look forward to but sheer misery. At least i didn't have to see Ben's deep fried legs.

Archived