DAYS: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ciara was calling from a blocked number so it made sense. The Brady part was unnecesary but there was nothing wrong with announcing who she was. If Im calling someone from an unknown number, Im going to open with my name, even if I know the person. The bigger question is why Ciara would block her number when she called. It was illogical to create tension

• Administrator

Loved seeing Abby totally losing it by going after Ben like that.  I'm glad she got him back after he terrorized her by holding her hostage, tried to kill her, and kidnapped her baby.  I hope she goes full mental and lights Ben on fire.  Then off the loony bin.   It's good that this storyline "monopolized" this episode or else we would've got more Maggie/Summer crying scenes. 

• Members

Apparently Lucas/Jen were spoiled to be on but weren't so those scenes were apparently cut. Maybe moved but likely cut. Yet they think we need to see this Summer/Maggie garbage when Marie Wilson is out in a few months? No thanks. Why is it so hard to focus on the characters viewers WANT to see?

I still don't care about Deimos but it's finally time for Nicole to get out of the Daniel rut that's killed the character. I doubt Deimos can reignite her but I'm glad the actors are interacting.

Loooved looney toons Abby getting her revenge on Ben. Those were some fantastic scenes today. Both actors did so good today.

• Members

Perhaps TPTB think that the harder and longer they shove the unwanted characters down our throats, the more likely we are to acquiesce in the end.  They will push for certain characters to be featured more often (and at the expense of other, more desirable characters) because some obscure data tells them the audience loves them even if they don't know it yet.  At least, that's my convoluted theory.

• Members

I completely agree. I've been trying to get into DAYS again. And the scenes at least came to life! Clearly KM loved playing them rather than the passive, nervous victim scenes that have dominated for months. 

And yes to Nicole finally having something intriguing. 

How sad that Maggie has been retconned to knowingly giving up Summer for a cheap 30 second crying scene. What a slap to the character and audience.

• Members

Wait a minute -- they are saying Maggie GAVE UP her child?  After all the hell she and Mickey went through in order to adopt little Janice Barnes?  And taking in Melissa, who wasn't her child OR Mickey's, as her own?  (And I won't even go into what happened with Evan Whyland, Neil Curtis, Sarah and Daniel.)  Now, that is flat-out, kerntry-ass dumb!  Maggie adored children too much to do something like that!

Archived