DAYS: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I like the scene between Theresa and Maggie today. Nicole calling Kate's new friend "scratchy" was funny...but other than that the show was bleh for me. I like seeing Maggie, Kate, and Nicole but not in these stories. 

Caroline walking around with her "visions" is just annoying. The threat to Deimos that she'll run him out of town? Really? Caroline? I know I'd be scared! 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No kidding. I can't recall a soap ever having so many downright depressing stories on concurrently for so long. Yes, soaps are tragedies, etc., but soaps only work well when you have optimistic/romance stories to balance.

Oh and is Nicole's Greek heritage something completely retroconned? And isn't this something Victor would know since they were married and he does dossiers on everyone? Ugh. I'm all for decent Nicole stories - especially if she gets scenes with VI - but seriously. 

Nicole's evil late father Paul Mendez was Puerto Rican. Nicole's late mother Faye looked Germanic. Walker is a Germanic name of Dutch or German origin. But now Nicole seems to have a Greek Mediterranean doppelganger. Mendez is a Spaniard or Portuguese surname of Germanic origins. From when the Visigoths ruled my ancestors in Spain.

• Members

I loved the Maggie and Teresa scene from yesterday. Teresa's story to her was touching and heartfelt and I was here  for it. SR has been killing this awful story

I cant beleive Deimos just left Victor for dead like that. Kate looking unmoved by him nearly leaving Victor for dead was a major dissappoint. Deimos is ruining her

Caroline yelling up at Deimos from the bottom of the stairs came across so campy. I did get a chuckle when he referred to her as an old bitch

Archived