DAYS: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I guess Phillip is trying to prove to himself he isn't gay by being with Belle? Will should have a talk with him. Oh wait he isn't on the show anymore.-_-  The actress who plays Hope's daughter is just awful.  The rest of the show was zzzzzzzz.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Vincent Irizarry but Deimos is such a one note villain. The Abby goes nuts saga could've worked with a better writer. I like Justin and Brady teaming up against Deimos. I like Maggie but her story is a hot depressing mess. Reconning Maggie's pre Days history with Summer sucks. Instead of using Melissa and a barely used Sarah. It's insanity on the writers part. More close ups of JPL's jowls. As JPL makes more stupid faces during his scenes. Characters aren't interconnected. They pop up randomly and seldomly crossover to other stories. The writers forgot all about Adrienne's BRCA gene test.

• Members

I caught part of DAYS live today - is Marlena still a licensed psychiastist? I'm assuming not, considering that she finished the 'home' session with Abby and immediately told her husband all about it. I'm assuming Abby didn't sign a waiver. And I love how Marlena's 'diagnosis' turned in five minutes from, we'll try outpaitent and if doesn't work, we'll lock her up to "I'll call the clinic" to see if they have space - all in the same conversation. Oh, DAYS. So silly. 

• Members

So why havent Shawn or Ciara gone to see their grandfather  and step-grandma in the hospital? Hope and Claire should be visiting them too 

Poor Andre in jail for a murder he didnt commit. Im glad he riled up Hope.

yes she is. She has an office and works at the hospital

• Members

I assume that's because they tape so far ahead and with writers being kicked out, brought in and what-not that the new showrunners tend to edit out scenes to pull the story in the direction they want...

Archived