DAYS: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

With Maggie paralyzed now, I bet they dont have any of her daughters come visit her. Oh right, they did; Summer

When I saw Deimos spilling the tea to Kate, I thought this got even dumber bc  now he has a witness to him confessing to the attempted murder of Maggie. Kate however doesnt care bc Victor laughed her a few years ago when Stefano blackmailed her. WTF?!?

Did not care for the Hernandez family gathering and Mama H is beyond annoying. She did not need to be cast

Check out Flynn getting his airtime as random doctor #5

I probably shouldnt but I feel bad for Chase. He literally has no one. BTW, I hate how poorly this rape story is being handled. Why arent the Bradys being brought into this? I like that we got a scene of Hope telling Kayla but Kayla is not only Ciara's aunt but a doctor. She should be interacting  with her, especially with Bo dead. Why is Shawn kissing on boring Lani instead of being there for his sister or raging at Chase? Its not like he has a storyline. We should have had Belle react as well bc that is her sister in law, who's the same age as her daughter. They really arent playing any of the obvious beats to this story. Its such a nonfactor

• Members

I hope they find a way to reedeem Chase. Jonathon McClendon imho is too good to lose. But knowing DOOL he will be gone. I hope Im wrong

Why cant they put Kate with someone who isnt an attempted murder or child rapist???

Hoping her & A Martinez' character get together

Archived