GH: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't bother with today's show.

Dillon/Kiki, Hayden/Curtis, Finn/Tracy/Epiphany, Julian/Alexis, Morgan/Kristina and Jason/Sam all on. Mostly all the wrong people (everyone besides Tracy and Curtis) and what's helping me tune out. Sigh.

• Members

Jasam put me to literal sleep today. I'd rather see Tracy with Dillon in scenes, Hammy just doesn't keep my interest at all. The guy at the "hospital" flirting with Kristina looked more like he was Molly's age, and any scene with Bryan Craig or Hayley Erin make my head throb...Looking forward to Tracy taking on Obrecht tomorrow...even if it is over Hammy.

• Members

Well, the small number of long term viewers who are left probably feel a little vindication from Thursday's episode. Monica was finally given her job as chief of staff back. I hope Dr. O sticks around for occasional appearances though. I've always liked the actress.

I really hope they aren't turning Franco psycho again. Jasam need something to do, but please not that. Liz's absence is pretty glaring.

• Members

So Smart TV let the gays out of the closet?? I had forgotten that they were still a couple. They even mentioned whats her name Rosalie. So did Brad get a divorce from Rosalie? Not that I care….stop caring for Lucas or whoever he is boinking. I guess I will have to see the rest of the episode if the gay guys have more lines.

• Members

I wondering since Jean is there….I am actually surprised she hasn't brought ESS over to play a gay take no prisoners attitude love interest for Lucas. Maybe it will get Ryan Carnes to elevate his acting…..LOL

• Members

I thought Reid Oliver (from ATWT) was David Kreizman's brainchild, not Jean's.

If GH were serious about giving Lucas a love interest, however, I WOULD suggest someone who was as abrasive and emotionally complicated as Reid.  Sort of a gay Dr. Alan Quartermaine (with a demanding mother or father to match).

• Members

At that point of ATWT I lost track of who brought in who because the show was that bad….LOL….I don't remember anything Kreizman did that was worthy concerning ATWT…but if he did create Reid at least he did one thing right….

That will only happen if Jean remembers Reid from ATWT….if she does it will be a no brainer….she'll just copy and paste it on GH….

And of course that would require that FV hire someone that can actually ACT and not be full of muscles and pecs….

Reid was the best thing about ATWT in it's final months. Sadly Reid and Luke couldn't have a happily ever after. I would love see Lucas written as a lead character. Lucas after all is a legacy kid. Sadly were never going to get that. What we get from Smart TV is sporadic random token appearances. I guess the next time we see Lucas he'll be doing a chessy and embarrassingly bad Chippendaleish number at the Nurses Ball. That is if Jelly doesn't overlook him.

• Members

For some odd reason I kept thinking that Jean is going to have Lucas and Brad wedding at the Nurses Ball. It would be something Jean would do that was bizarre and out there….LOL….

Archived