GH: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm good with the Jake recast too.

Today wasn't awful, but it wasn't great, and it's still boring as hell. I suppose I could call it watchable, aside from Howarth and Stafford, as usual.

But holy damn did Molly let Alexis have it.

And Sabrina's aunt has the baby. Guess not Sabrina. I'm a little annoyed they've wasted days on this. LOL

Nice to see Ric. Not as much Sonny's butt licker but they're not super besties like they were becoming.

Always love seeing Monica. It's nice they're finally using Leslie Charleson again.

• Members

Speaking of Ron Hale, does anyone know the current status of Hale's character Mike? I know Hale is retired but I don't remember a reference to Mike dying or leaving town, though it could have occurred during one of the stretches where I took a break from watching regularly. (Maybe he's just on the other side of town romancing Audrey or some other forgotten character...)

• Members

I think Mike moved away because he knew it was easy to take advantage of Sonny/Jason/anyone when he got into trouble with gambling. Something about not truly being able to quit with the money right there...Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember Mike/Sonny having a farewell conversation... 

• Members

I tuned in to see Molly let Alexis have it, but apparently, we can't have one day w/o Scummy ass licking.  Molly had to tell us way too many times what Carlos did to Scummy.  Carlos shot Scummy, Carlos put Scummy in a wheel chair.  Carlos could have killed Uncle Scummy.  That was [!@#$%^&*] ridiculous.  Duke's life mattered?  So did AJ's, but we are supposed to forget that.  It was ridiculous.  Most importantly, has anyone told Molly who her father really is?  Since she wants to run off at the chops, tell her of Ric's crimes.  The conversation was such a let down.  And to have Molly remind Alexis of her values?  Can we just take a step back and look at who sired all of her children?  What values?

I couldn't ff (ABCd app), so the rest of the show was on mute.  Just a ridiculous display!

Archived