GH: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Idk, I don't mind Griffin. I don't care much either but he's not bothering me that much. I agree about the hair. Ugh.

The party was awful today. For a bar that place is wayyyyy to bright. Did you see the spotlight on Nathan's face? Lord. So bad.

The Staff was so far over the top today. God. And Dillon chasing after her ass is pathetic to me. Clearly she's getting knocked up by him. And Franco/Howarth with a puppy and that hair? He's looking more like Todd again everyday. Both are such a waste on this show. And we get to suffer through him and the other pet [Miller/Jason] on Monday. Joy. With the little brat of Jason's all excited over the dog. I just don't care about any of this. So Jason can get pissy when Liz and Todd -- oops, Franco -- get involved?

The vets made it watchable. At least Ric is on Monday, probably kissing Sonny's decrepit ass even more. I wish Sonny never came back after skipping town and not marrying Brenda back in the day.

Oh and can Duell shave the pubes off of his chin? Awful.

• Members

His hair wasn't as bad today. I thought for a second he was Freddie Smith….LOL   As for the show…it sucked….they are paying RH money to play with a dog? Dante and Lulu…zzzzzzzz…I don't care for them anymore…Lulu was stupid to take him back…..Nathan and Maxie Pads….zzzzzzzz…..Nathan is so dumb…..I think he(Griffin) has a thing for my wife….Um no Nathan…he has been giving you puppy love eyes….LOL….Why is Sabrina getting a return storyline? Who cares? Just have her appear in Port Charles again…why the big mystery when there isn't one? This show is just awful.

• Members

They're enablers of each other's bad behavior. It's entertaining for sure but also a bit sad at the same time. But hey, if they're loving life and each other more power to 'em.

I'm thinking that too. Killing him, again, was such a mistake after everything they did to bring him back. But who knows, Ronnie may have brought him back. Maybe Pissy's working off of his old ideas? LOL

• Members

It's great seeing RH, but it's really hard resisting the urge to fast forward through his scenes with MB.

I totally see why they recast Jake. This kid seems better suited to handle dialogue and emotion.

Todd Manning was back in full today.

Archived