Y&R: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Pratt just should have gone all out since he already was having Sage follow in the footsteps of Anne-Marie Johnson's character on Melrose: 

As for Sage and Sharon's scenes it was a pretty bad confrontation, it was pretty black and white and made Sharon look more like the sympathetic one than Sage. It would have been better had Sharon and Sage breakdown together or have a strange twist of Sharon being pregnant again for real with Dylan's child but clearly Pratt lacks imagination! 

I should be sickened by the Max/Abby situation but I could care less. Forget Will on GL, looks like Pratt is recreating Lizzie and Olivia from GL with this crappy story. At least Max is  likeable as opposed to Crystal Hunt's Lizzie, and the little chit chat between Abby and Max discussing being step kids for 30 seconds was a rare moment of warmth on the show. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Neither the character nor the actor are remotely likable. I feel sorry for SC having to be 'nice' in so many scenes. At least MO is able to show her distain. Perhaps we'll discover that Max was playing hide and seek in Burning Bush mobile and ends up with same fate. (I'd love it if we Max was responsible for killing his mother because she was keeping him from Stitch and this is all part of a Paternal Fatal Attraction.) 

• Members

I was a little bit sad for Sage, just because this storyline ended so brutally and tragically for her and there is a baby involved which tugged on me a little. I wasn't sad because the actress is selling this at all, because she's not. Sharon Case did a fabulous job though, as usual. 

I wonder what's next for Sharon now that her storylines won't be revolving around bloody Sage anymore. 

• Members

Bye Sage, i'll miss ya

Sharon's story will still revolve round Sage to some extent, she now becomes the owner of Dr PoolGurls misdeeds, the longer ē stays quiet, the less blame she can put off on Sandy.  With Nurse Stephens, and Patty out there and Sage probably haunting her, off her meds she will go and disaster ensues

• Members

I believe it she was hated. I just wish the full truth would have come out to the entire town before they offed her.

This stuff with Max is really weird.  Someone on the board said something about Max killing his mother. I bet he did.

• Members

I will say, Sage holding her baby right as she died was harsh.  The look on that baby's face :(

SC is fabulous.  I am dreading what's in store for Sharon now that the bush is dead, but I know SC will bring it.

Max is a fuckin creepy ass bitch.  But he's making Stabby interesting.  One of the worst pairings.  Ever.

• Members

I'll be so disappointed in the writers if they have Sharon lie about Christians real parents for months. It will be a new low for this character, considering it was a mothers dying wish for Sharon to tell Nick the truth and Sharon watched her take her last breath..

This would be worse than anything else Sharon has done IMO

• Members

Yeah, there is no way in hell Sharon will tell the truth.  This show has really abused the Sharon character. I'm not a Sharon stan, so this isn't a case of my objecting to my favorite doing dirt. They need another woman in her age group who can also cause some trouble. Really that's what they should have done with Sage (maybe with a different actress). Part of the reason that character was so hated is that she was handed Nick so quickly. Instead they should have made her the one making life miserable for Sharon, Chelsea or Victoria. Meanwhile, they keep eroding the Sharon character by making her the one always doing these unconscionable things. It's overkill.

Now I'm hoping that Chelsea stumbles upon the truth and keeps the secret thinking the baby is Adam's. Chelsea is boring as the good girl and she has no story to speak of. I like the actress, so I'd like to see her get something to do.

Archived