Y&R: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just love how Sages misdeeds have been brushed under the rug while Sharon is currently getting ragged on because she lied about her miscarriage (which isnt Sage's business and have nothing to do with her baby being stolen) and the fact that she contemplated fleeing for a split second after learning the truth, which is totally understandable considering the circumstances. Ashley did the same thing in 2010 until (Jack?) stopped her at the airport. No one cared then.

• Members

Sage doesn't know Sharon was trying to flee, just like Sharon never found out Ashley was gonnæ flee. Sharon and Ashley found out bout Faith at the same time, neîher tried to keep it from the other, Ashley is the one reached out  2 Sharon to do a DNA test.  Sharon tried to keep Sage from finding out and has a history of keeping Nick from his kids, can't blame Sage for wanting her child NOW

• Members

I don't blame Sage for wanting her baby now. I blame Sage for being a wacko bitch and pointing the finger at Sharon because she lied about her miscarriage. Why doesn't she go find the nurse and lay into her instead?! The bitch was so insensitive to Sharon who is about to lose the baby she thought was hers for 6 months 

• Members

It was Sharon lie that allowed Dr A to do what she did, we don't know what Dr A  would've done, we know what she did do after ẞharon admitted herself to FRVW to further her lie.

Anywho, cant believe Sharon took Christian on a high speed chase to try and stop Sage instead of calling Dylan.

If Sage dies, I think CAN will turn out 2 be Nicks in the end, don't c Pratt having Nick lose a wife, & then a child (again)

• Members

I'm thinking Sage dies and then Sharon keeps the secret for months. Maybe someone like Adam or Chelsea will find out, so Nick will never believe he has his child back. He'll get the news that Christian isn't his, but is alive at the same time. Dylan is bound to have another break with reality poor guy.

• Members

I'm so glad they truly made us hate Burning Bush today. Her true colors finally returned. All those things she said about Sharon - complete projection because, of course, BB hasn't kept secrets and true identities secret. This story could have a very long life now and Y&R would be wise to keep it going. 

This Victor prison story is actually turning out far better than I imagined.  And Billy buying B&S - good move. 

Loved Abby confronting Max. MO has come along way during the past several months.

• Members

Sage was so vile to Sharon, barging in her house, then accusing her of being in on the lie, when Nurse Stephens TOLD her that Sharon didn't even know about Sully being Christian. Sharon barely found out about it herself when Sage went all "Crazy Connie Falconeri" on her in HER own house, after barging in and not even knocking.

It's very telling how people are supposed to feel for Sage, but Sharon is the one who people care about more.

Also Sharon DID NOT run Sage off the road, she dropped her phone and went to grab it and she skidded off the road, Sharon was way behind her.

• Members

If I knew my baby was inside someone's house and they were knowingly keeping that child from me, I would barge in as well. Well, I would probably knock, but there would be a police officer and my husband by my side. Yes, Sage was being aggressive, but Sharon was acting crazy. She refused to hand over a baby to the mother and actually suggested that Sage give up her baby for Dylan's sake. Find me any woman who is going to take that calmly. When Dylan's heart is finally ripped out it will because Sharon didn't tell him the truth about the miscarriage right away.

So what if Sage didn't believe the angel of mercy when she said Sharon wasn't in on it? I wouldn't either because it's ridiculous to think a woman doesn't know if she's given birth. Sharon wasn't being drugged out of her mind for the two months after she supposedly had Sully. If you'd giving birth in the last two month's you would know it.

I actually wish Sage where sticking around because I find her bitchy attitude kind of refreshing. I've expected her to die, since she lashed out at Faith that time. You just don't see that on soaps. Idk, I liked having a character to (kind of) hate who isn't a hardcore villain.

Archived