Y&R: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No offence to Hilary fans but something about the actress' dialogue lately seems so forced and fake, like she's trying too hard or something. It's not like when she first came onto the show in 2013 and was a natural at being a vixen. Something is just off about her now.

• Members

no argument there, but I'd rather watch MM as an aggressor written poorly than pining after Neil in a poorly written story. That was disgusting. One area where Y&R has quietly improved remarkably - hair and clothes. The actors are dressed sharply. MM, GT, HHK, MO and ED lead my list. 

• Members

I tuned in today and even though I have no idea why Nikki has a big bruise over her eye, I thought her scenes were good.  The last one where she shows up on Sharon's doorstep with Dylan was priceless.  This can only be good.

So Bad Max has blossomed into a full fledged little psycho.  Bravo, I hope he gets away with it.  Ben and Abby are insufferable, the five minutes I saw of them was terrible.

• Members

The show is getting good right now. it's probably because Sharon Case has gotten more airtime as they are buckling down for the big reveal but I wish she could continue to be on 4 days a week as opposed to once or twice a week. 

Archived