Y&R: April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since we'll hopefully have a ton of SC during the next few months, which is always a good thing, how about Jillary??!!! I see the new 'matriarch' of the Abbott clan - to borrow the joke from B&B last year. The writing for Hilary has been spot-on during the past few weeks. It's also obvious that MM works so much better with everyone except Bryton. 

• Members

No it's was #SageIsDeadDANCEParty 😂 I'm glad they showed Nick identifying body so there's no doubt. I wonder who will be the next to discover the truth. Will Sharon tell Nick and then we have a faux Shick reunion and Adam keeping silent or go directly to Shadam as co-parents? I'd love it if Sharon confides to Adam the truth.  Ultimately I don't see Adam taking Chully away from Sharon after what he did to her with Faith. Regardless Dylan is odd person out here. 

• Members

Even though I wasn't a fan of the character, they truly did a disservice to the Sage character by making her so unlikable right before her death.

And whoever did the set design for the new Chancellor set should be fired.

• Members

Well we all know Jill was behind that b/c every show she goes on, she changes the sets to her liking. But DC had revealed weeks ago when the change occurred that the execs at CBS didn't like the change to the set, and when it occurred it was too late to change it back. 

I know Jeanne is somewhere spinning in her grave at how dreadful that set looks. I tried looking at it and nearly burst into tears. 

• Members

Sage was the human equivalent of dried puke on a good shirt. They finally wrote her the way the audience perceived her. Sage was a non-entity, horrifically played by a huge Broadway star, and she deserved nothing, let alone consideration. Bye c*nt!

Wait, so the longest standing set on the show was to be changed and nobody bothered to check the ideas/plans/specs for it before it was done? And yet they micromanage every script, every story?

Archived