B&B - April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

This thot bitch has some nerve! If I were Nicole, Id have slapped the sh-t out of her. I cant beleive she is standing there telling Nicole to be happy for her new relationship with Zende, the boy she couldnt wait to pounce on. She didnt steal him but she tried her best to throw her self at him when they were still a couple. She is so foul. Nasty ho.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IKR I kept looking at his head doing a wth?  Between him and Zende' do I couldn't catch a break.  Then Sasha' dialog was all the way off.  I wanted Nicole to slap the sh. out of her.  I'm like  RUserious.....its been a minute after you take her man pushing up on him behind her back 24/7 then turn around some why can't we be friends,  I want you to be happy for me...and can't you move on?  I liked Nicole's expressions looking at that dizzy beach like she's nuts.  Huh?   Hey you're like a sister to me.

I predict Nicole is  going to have some issues delivering or Sasha is going to cause her to deliver...and Zende will   go boinkers.. its just such a predictable plot point..

Why Nicole would want a man  ( still be in love with him)  that banged her best friend quickerthanthis and her making excuses for this...boggles the mind and dumb ass Why-It? 
I can't even begin

• Members

I cant stand the doctor! He is so annoying and he broke all kinds of HIPAA laws spilling the tea to Katie. Like WTF? Good twist having Katie learn about Ridge's secret but I wanted that to happen a bit more organically. I bet she spills during a drunken bender.

Brooke just let herself into Katie's house and was going through her things....WTH? She means right but invasion of privacy much?

• Members

Ill put the weekly promo here since it doesnt spoil anything

How lame to feature Carter when he's no longer on the show. What a tease. I also hate when they do these promos about nothing.

Brooke knew she was loving spilling the beans to Bill about Katie

So the doc lost his license so thats why he wasnt scared to blackmail. Ridge should have met him with his phone recording that convo bc if he were to expose him, he could press charges against him for blackmail, not that it matters. Guess the doc didnt have Stephanie's magic touch

• Members

I know I've said this too much already but Caroline's baby being Rick's would've made a real awesome storyline right now. Instead it still falls flat. I like that Katie knows now and I wonder if they're gonna do anything with that.

Karla Mosley looked stunning in Wednesday's episode. And Reign Edward's acting was great when Nicole was being sassy against Thotsha. And I can't wait to see Sasha's face when Zende tells her he's not in love with her.

• Members

The whole blackmailing thing was kinda random and the whole-set up was messy. But the Friday cliffhanger was just pure perfection. Well; alluding that RIdge had something to do with it would have been even more shocking, but Vodka-Katie knowing about Ridge's swimmers will work wonders anyway, I guess.

Brooke/Bill/Katie works really well these days. Actually, besides the horrible fallout of Liam and the squad (I think this board needs stronger WTF-emoticons to illustratet seeweed-Deacon and plot point after plot point lame fall-out of the super awesome Cabin-plot with Adam and Eve) all stories are working wonderfully. I don't like all of them, but the show is at least diverse and interesting.

• Members

yeah I cant beleive this show has 4 concurrent storylines and Bell is actually rotating between them. The writing structure on this show is the best its been in a while bc before he would only feature one story and maybe a quick 2-3 week story with no consequence

• Members

Katie needs to blab it to Rick…LOL. Katie knowing is ok but Rick should be the one that knows.

That would have been great but Bradley Bell has given up the whole Caroline/Rick pairing. Remember Maya is a saint….Rick worships her….he even loves the crumbs she drops on the floor….Maya is the best….Maya is golden….Maya is precious…..Rick only has eyes for Maya….Which has made both Maya and Rick boring as hell and useless!

• Members

Above.  THIS.  Since Maya was revealed to be born Male - Rick fell and worshipped her along with the rest of the cast....and even Julius gave in....Maya has been nothing.  She even convinces her sister to get pregnant for her.  And everyone worships Maya's toes.  She and Rick could be gone today and no one would notice except for maybe Rick's hairdresser who has recently made a mess.

• Members

Julius is too busy with annoying Sasha to even care what Maya is up to now. I hope Sasha winds up not being an Avant. I've already had enough of her. At this point Julius and Nicole should run Sasha out of town! As for Rick's hair….I saw it…yikes….I wish I could chat with JY on TW and ask him what was the hairdressing department thinking? I am sure he would chuckle about it. I wonder what he would say.

Archived