B&B - April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of all the days to visit my mom and catch B&B live. The remote is perfectly B&B - high quality visual but  absolutely ridiculously juvenile. Oh and locking up Quinn. Ugh. I just hope there was a reason why Quiam did it one more time. Anything to keep RS on. 

• Administrator

Damn! I knew Wyatt was too much of a "good guy" to start turning towards the dark side.  Was hoping this storyline would be stretched out but I was happy with it.   Now let's get both Quinn and Steffy pregnant and do a baby switch - of course Quinn loses her baby and does the switch.  :)

Do you have a link to those ratings?

• Members

The way they revealed Deacon was so dumb. I didnt think this would happen so soon as i thought it would be a few more weeks or months. Why the hell was he wet with seaweed on him. Do they really expect us to beleive he's been in the water this long? Its been weeks and he wasnt thrown in the middle of the ocean; he was near the cliffside. For him to even entertain running away with his attempted murderer is crazy

Love that Liam and Steffy have finally reunited. Its clear and obvious that she wants to be back with him and Wyatt doesnt stand a chance

Wyatt was dumb as hell for not calling the cops on Quinn. He knows she can wiggle out of anything.

• Members

It's obvious neither Quinn nor Deacon will be there when $$ Bill arrives. It was stupid of Deacon to not call the cops when he saw that Quinn was locked up in the cabin. Im just waiting to hear the news that Liam is going to be a daddy and Wyatt an older brother/uncle…..LOL

Archived