B&B - April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually kind of enjoyed the wedding episode......I can't stand either Wyatt or Liam, but Wyatt does make Steffy more tolerable IMO.....it's such a shame it will probably all be over when Liam gets his memory back......they really need to take a page out of Passions's book, and just allow Steffy to realize even if she really loves Liam more, she needs to stay married to Wyatt, like Ethan with Gwen/Theresa all those years.....but this is B&B where if your ex gets his or her memory back, or comes back from the dead, it's "see you later".....

• Members

I like the banner. I wonder if we will see any of them this month though?

RS looked stunning in the past two episodes. I have finally started to like Quinn after disliking her from her first appearance until recently. Just when everybody else is getting fed up with her of course...

• Members

The vows were a joke. Talking about how this is forever and all. Yeah right! Everyone knows that if Liam shows up, its only a matter of time before Steffy files for divorce. I dont like the idea of them tattooing their rings. Hope that doesnt happen

What was up with Quinn's dress? Ewww

I dont get what was up with Liam. He's trying to reconstruct some face on Photoshop based on flashes of a memory, using images he's pulled off the internet? That Frankestein of a pic doesnt even look like Steffy. Funny how he knows how to use Photoshop but doesnt know how to use a cab to go see a doctor about his memory

I really like that Steffy and Caroline are close now. Its good to see two females in this age group get along but it wont last once Steffy finds out about the baby lie.

• Members

I agree about the dress they put Heather in-yuck! I did like Quinn's dress, though. I actually am kinda digging the Liam/Quinn/Wyatt/Steffy thing. I actually think Steffy is better with Wyatt because Wyatt doesn't have the stick up his ass like Liam does. Steffy and Wyatt have some similar personality traits. 

• Members

Why-It? and Stiffy has zero chemistry for me I never thought she had much with Liam either.  I can't wait until the newly weds find out they've been played.  that's about the only thing I enjoy in these endles Liam/insert female/Why-It? triangles its been so many of them I'm immune.  I like parts of the story with Liam / Quinn ...

• Members

Cyber, Steffy was a dynamic character full of life and very interesting.  With the wrong men, JMW falls on her plastic face.  She and DD were the reason I returned to BB a few years ago but that was quickly dropped to put her with Liam.  I honestly don't understand why anyone would put JMW pre-injections with a doofus like Liam.  She has an exotic look and was beautiful OUAT.  Liam and WhyUGHt are all wrong for Steffy.  

They've turned WhyUGHt and Steffy into the same person.  Losers who badger their prey until they give in.  Just straight up losers.  Post Bill, Steffy has been absolutely horrendous!  

• Members

Bradley Bell only cares about one character and that's Liam. Everyone else is second fiddle. 

Steffy and Wyatt have zero chemistry. They look like siblings or cousins. Steffy needs a real man and neither Liam or Wyatt are it. They were able to get JMW back and they give her this mess to play? What a damn shame. And thats why Kim Matula left B&B. She got tired of playing the Liam game.

• Members

I'm thrilled with the ratings.  Viewers are sick of Quinn/Wyatt/Liam and whatever weak triangle.  I watch about 5 minutes a week for a good laugh.  Has Liam Adam whoever ever asked if he has a wallet?  Do I drive?  Where do you work?  Where did I work?  Who are our friends?  Do I have a phone?  What do you do for a job?  Do I have a family?  Who are they?

This story and how people are even remotely entertained by it when it is SO stupid is just beyond me. Just beyond.  It takes him 2 months to decide he's getting stir crazy?  You haven't noticed that in 2 months you have only seen one other person other than "Eve"?  I watched part of the wedding and then cut it off.  I hoped if we are going to be completely stupid that Deacon would do the backstroke up on the beach at the wedding and tell "Eve", "thanks for the swim - very refreshing.  Now let's tell everyone about Adam, and how you're sleeping with your son's brother."  That is the only kind of think that could save this complete hot mess of a show at this point.  At least the viewers are speaking by tuning the hell out.

• Members

I just noticed they updated the opening.

1aPRpY1.png

EZOaxhc.png

They already changed Steffy's last name to Spencer. Deacon and Ivy are still in it, so Im guessing they are sticking around. They updated Caroline's shot with her new short hair yet kept Quinn's even though she has long hair now. Ridge still looks dusty. 

6hMKuet.png

Thotsha was the only person added while Carter was removed

Was shocked to see Justin on today. I thought the show got rid of him. Bill is finally looking to investigated Liam after 2 months. Its about time

OMG, I loved the ending! Finally someone else knows the truth. The shot of Wyatt walking in on his mother making out with his brother was perfect. I bet he doesnt do the right thing and get an annulment from Steffy with his loser ass self

• Members

Felisha Cooper? Isn't Liam's pre-Spencer last name also Cooper? EDIT: Just realized that's the actress name instead of the character :lol:

Poor Carter :( I miss his abs and aside from being STUNNING I think Carter had so much potential as a character.

Archived