Days: Vet Returns this fall

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been worried about this, but I think this is good news re. Jennifer staying.

I think Laura is a very, very important character and should be featured in some recurring kind of capacity like Doug & Julie . . . but for so many reasons, it shouldn't be JLB.  I've had Julia Barr in mind for years.

• Members

Glad to hear! I enjoy JLB and Laura is a DAYS staple since nearly day one. It'll be good to have 4 generations onscreen together. A big "NO!" to Jennifer leaving. Say what you want about the Chik-Fil-A incident, but Jennifer is another staple who should remain as a tentpole DAYS character, even if she isn't the driving force of a particular storyline. There's only so many flimsy Llanview/Pine Valley/Oakdale/Springfield refugees that can fill up Salem. 

• Members

I hate to say this but she was relevant when she was with Daniel. Once that ended any investment in her character died and she's done nothing but prop up her kids. Her current addiction story is a big flop. It's worst than Brooke's on B&B bc it's pretty much nonexistent 

• Members

I'm always pleased and cautious when good actors are recruited for DAYS. Strangely in all the decades I've watched DAYS (off and on, of course), I don't recall seeing her, but I know her from Y&R. Anyway, if her 3+ days take scenes away from the talentless teen set, I'm all for it. Can Sony lend Y&R's casting crew to DAYS for a few months, please? Y&R has really hit the mark the past two years with the recasts and several new additions. There are so many talented actors out there - I don't get how you end up with the ones DAYS has cast. No need to namecheck here - because the list is too long.

Archived