GH: Laura & The Key

• Members

On the new Daytime Confidential podcast, Jamey Giddens scooped that the Laura & the key story will bring her back into Scotty's orbit and possible romance

I so wish Laura would get a new guy but im glad genie & Kin are getting story & air-time

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why don't they chemistry test her with Robert?  They have a shared history.  Better yet, try something new.

I love Scotty, but when he is with Laura he always tries to be the nice guy he was back then.  I like him best as a scumbag.  He's one of the most fun characters the show has left when they let him play it up.

All the rest of the men in PC are yucky mobsters besides Scotty. Laura and Scotty have been paired in the recent past numerous times and it has never worked. Plus their relationship in the recent past as been written has an afterthought. I would to see Laura and Scotty with different people. But this GH who doesn't give a Beep Beep about there vets.

• Members

It's ridiculous but the answer is they don't want to invest in Genie Francis. Plain and simple. Any time Tony was unavailable in the past after, oh, 1999 or so GH's answer was always, "eh, let's throw her at Scott again." Scott has kidnapped her, tortured her daughter and done crazy [!@#$%^&*] for years since then and she still tolerates his ass and goes "oh, Scotty!" I like Scott in doses, but not with Laura.

They could do a real story with Laura and a new man (I'm thinking a WSB agent) and let her anchor the show. They don't want to because IMO FV is still pissed that she's there at all - he had no use for her with Tony gone, she backed him into a corner on a real contract after walking away when she didn't get one in 2013, and he got stuck having to keep her after Ron got fired and his ass was on the line.

As for Paul, Richard Burgi is a brilliant actor but they've already fucked that character sideways. He's evil, he's good, no wait! It's ludicrous. I can't make sense of him beyond him being a sleaze, and while Laura might get involved with a mischievous corporate raider as Paul first appeared when he returned, she would not get involved with a kingpin or a slimeball.

• Members

LOLOLOLOLOL….FV must love him some Easton…LMAO!

Easton is one awful actor and unattractive too. I didnt care for him on PC or OLTL. He isn't a fan favorite so why do they keep rehiring this actor?

Wasn't that RC plan with Tracy? I like the idea of having her paired with Robert. 

Archived