B&B: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People are REALLY gonna go after Quinn with pitchforks now....such a shame that her time on the show seems to be ticking away, this is not gonna be a Sheila situation, where she will end up getting away with all her crimes.....or at least be found out and still get to stick around a little while longer....

• Members

Those cliff shots were so fake it annoyed me. In scenes Quinn/Liam/Deacon were talking to each other you could totally see the water coming not even close to the rocks and the rocks were also definitely not that high.

I can't believe Stefffy dropped the H-bomb AND called her. I must admit KM looked really good but I hope Hope will stay away.

• Members

ITA - RS has been horribly used during her stay on B&B. Instead of evolving the character for who she really is - an independent, self-starter, who passed up $B and his cash to raise her son etc., Brad just can't help himself. I'm sure Quinn stays because it was certainly intentional that Quiam did it again. After B&B is now obsessed with babies. Ugh. 

• Members

Everyone to the left (LOL!): Quinn is perfect as she is now. Rena Sofer is killing it and I'm loving every second of Quinn's CRAZY tale. She is the best "gray" character we ever got since Sheila 2002. Morgan never even came close.

Ridiculous as it may sound, pushing Dacon off that cliff just increased her lifespan on the show. 1) she actually loves Liam (WTF!? I mean: WTF!?) 2) no one in LA cares about Deacon and 3) he is alive. Such fake cliff fall can only keep Victoria Rowell off Y&R but not Sean Kanan from playing Deacon Sharpe...

Awesome twist though! The lcoation shoot has been spectaular. My only grind was the REALLY obvious difference in the cliff they used for the scary exterior shots and the beach height cliff they used for the actual scenes with the actors.

Seeing both Ivy and Hope (Bye b*tches though - please stay gone!) was a nice twist and a sign that not all logic has vanished in fictional LA. The hunt for Liam is ON now, it seems. Quinn better watch out...

Finally, a wild guess: I predict an insta wedding ("vow renewa"l) for Eve and Adam in a couple of weeks with Deacon and Steffy as special guest.

• Members

The water lapping at their feet and then they were 90 feet above the ocean?  Liam: "are we almost there, we have to get to the top!"  And then they're walking downhill to the ankle high water.  I Thought I was the only one that noticed and didn't bother to post.  On another note - there will never be any ramification for anything that Quinn does.  She is the clown-Victor Newman of the show, only she's actually a better actor.  This, Thursday was the best day of the show in a long time.  It wasn't on. 

• Administrator

I'm loving this storyline!  It's classic soap opera with the the bad guy keeping the two love interests apart, and the bad guy being "in love" with the person she's holding captive. Quinn's doing everything she can from making fake phone calls/texts/voice messages, photoshopping pictures, using her Deacon to help her, and then trying to kill Deacon because she thinks he might expose her.  This storyline deals with love, obsession, manipulation, and it's building up to a big reveal.  To me, this is the best storyline on soaps right now. 

Somehow Quinn has to find a way to make marriage legal.

• Members

There's no way a marriage would be legal when he has amnesia and there's no way in hell Liam is going to marry her if he knew who she was and who he is.

im thinking she's going to be pregnant and she's going to use that baby as leverage to get Bill to keep her out of jail, considering it would be his first grandchild.

• Members

Quinn pushing Deacon over the cliff was a nice twist. I didn't see that coming. Too bad the story has been awful like all the rest of the show from day 1. It was good to see Hope again. It would be interesting if Hope and Steffy teamed up to find Liam. I'd love to see a Hope/Steffy vs Quinn ending in the storyline. As for Ivy…ugh…can't stand her….why was she on??

• Members

Exactly, which i was said: "I'm sure Quinn stays because it was certainly intentional that Quiam did it again. After all, B&B is now obsessed with babies." I will admit a Quiam baby actually could be fun because of $B, Steffy and Wyatt. But knowing B&B, they'll probably play those notes in 3 episodes and then repeat them for the next nine months. What I'd love is if Liam actually remembered, say during the last lovemaking scene, and actually has fallen for Quinn, but doesn't know how to deal with it. Now that would be a twist.

• Members

Has Liam even asked Eve what she does for a living or how they make their money? Its been over a month and he isnt curious about how their bills are paid?

Its also stupid how he wanted to rush to take her to a doctor for her asthma attack yet has still not gone to go to the doctor for his head trauma and amnesia. Really B&B?

Archived