B&B: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I used to be able to somewhat tolerate Wyatt, but ANOTHER insta-[!@#$%^&*]-proposal on this show is just making me want to turn the television off. The fact that there isn't at least one character in the mix able to express outrage over how these "youngsters" are behaving, to serve as the voice of the audience, is just appalling.

I like Liam/Quinn though, but I don't see anything good happening to Quinn in the future. Liam will be back to his usual self in a short period of time.

• Members

anyone notice that Bell has finally seemed to be able to juggle multiple storylines? This past month he's rotated between Caroline's pregnancy, Nicole's pregnancy, Quinn/Liam/Steffy/Quinn, Brooke/Bill/Katie and he's even planted seeds for Ridge vs Rick. Like wow, things have changed. Hopefully he can keep it up instead of having just one story dominate everything

• Members

I hope $B stops by Home Depot on his way home from Justin's because the Spencer estate is missing a lot of shrubbery after that performance. I love HT, but today was way below her standards - except for the final scene.  For whatever reason, Brad is obsessed with alcoholism and it just doesn't work - even in the hands of HT. It's incredibly poorly written on all fronts - Katie and those reacting to her drinking. 

I really don't get the Zende love on any front. Don't even get me started on Nicole suddenly being a passive victim. Just yuk. RE deserves better than this. Nicole should be calling out Zende on being a flipping hypocrite and his lack of compassion, instead of slumping in a chair talking about how Zende 'still believes all people are good.' (The ultimate contraction to what's really happening on screen.) 

• Members

I don't like to admit it but the Katie/Bill/Brooke redo is actually the most interesting about this show right now.

Look at him :wub: Sometimes that's enough!

I see no place for Zende and Sasha now they got together. They're two C-characters that Brad barely cares about. I don't see the point in Julius and Vivienne being on the show either. They're never on!

• Members

I'm hoping Sasha is on her way into becoming this superbitch, but I feel like they don't bother with that type of stuff anymore...

I honestly also think the Katie/Bill/Brooke scenes are the highlights of this tired story.....if it weren't for the acting (HT's especially) I wouldn't be as invested....

• Members

Which could now be said about 3/4 of the characters.  I feel the same way about Maya and Rick - rehash of the constant fighting over a stupid portrait.  YAWN. Probably the best thing I've seen in the past couple of weeks is Katie imitating Brooke and the hair flipping and giggling because it really is so true, LOL

• Members

The problem is that Maya had been lying to Rick for years and yet he didn't even blink when the truth about her came out. He still held her to that pedestal afterwards. The painting of Stephanie should still be on the wall because the house is still Eric's even though he lives in the guest house. Rick is  more or less saying that Stephanie was irrelevant or is now to the family  Anyways that painting of Maya is hideous….she looks downright awful in it.

Archived