GH: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I like Griffin too. Poor Anna's already clinging to him as the last connection to Duke that she has. I'm not convinced he's not her dead baby, even with the letter from his mother, but maybe not. I'm surprised Ron never got around to that story. Maybe he's passing notes to BFF Jean.

I see they are having him make the chemistry rounds, and even with the men. It'd be far more interesting if Duke's son fell for Julian's son Lucas. But Julian's a pathetic excuse of a man at this point so I don't know that it would really have any impact. Looks like Nathan's the next dead hunk on the show. JMO. He just feels on borrowed time. Maybe Frank's trying to hold onto him.

The show isn't awful anymore but it's still not exciting or earth shattering or even all that great, but it's slightly better. They are at least trying to inject a bit more heart and character depth. JMO. I know Andrea's rollin' and it's not all my cup of tea, but I see at least the efforts of some script writers to try again.

And that wedding hostage crisis? LMAO that was such a joke. I was rooting for all three of those twits to get the plug. I like Molly a bit more (when she's not whining and screeching, which isn't often) so I'd be fine if they just got rid of Kristina. She'd be a good mob war casualty, like the person she was named after.

Do they remember someone named TJ exists? I see they toss Jordan a bone but Andre gets more airtime with Anna than Jordan. I like Curtis and I like the rapport between Curtis and Hayden. Hopefully we see more of him soon.

I agree with ... was it slick? who said Andre should have been Tommy Hardy. I mean, why not? It's just like DAYS and damn Sarah Horton. They'd rather bring on actresses in that same age range with a similar "S" name but just can't seem to actually bring in her real daughter ... I don't get it other than the old "writers get credit for new characters".

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kman, you knew I was coming.  

I have been able to stand very little GH lately.  It's simply a terrible show.  Still plot point trash with terrible actors pushed to the forefront and way too many newbies.  

Griffin?  What do I care about that greased up twink?  I don't.  I don't care that DEAD Duke sired a child while imprisoned and unable to communicate with the world.  I eagerly awaited Anna/Dre/Jordan but EVERYTHING about this triangle is so underdeveloped, I can't I invest?  Helena's will?  Who's really dead on this mess other than AJ and Duke?  Why would I care about a will reading when I know that old crow is still alive?  The women on this show are pure garbage!  

For soap standards, this show is still very much trash and you best believe Rebecca Campbell is working OT to get rid of it.  I say "go for it"!  

• Members

Helena will is classic soap. I don't know why people are saying Jean ripped this off YR. It's fantastic.

I thought of a cool idea how about Anna Cascio as an added co head writer with Jean and Shelly. She is already on the writing team. She co head write for AMC awhile back.

• Members

It must be fun watching the ALT universe version of GH. That is not what I see at all

Jean & Shelley did this sane damn story when Katherine died on YR. Katherine sent Jill on a quest  and they are doing the SAME with Laura. Rinse Repeat, no thanks

As for Anna as Co-hW. She did that job at AMC in 2003 for four months and I didnt like her AMC. Not every soap writer is meant to head the show and thats ok

Archived