GH: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day player doctors, chubby prince Nik in a awful bow tie, Maura West face not moving at all. The insufferable Julexis honeymooning. More Shriners Hospital. Tracy had an electric boogaloo seizure. The halls of GH were empty accept for a day player nurse. Kiki in a coma on life support. Jelly trying desperately to humanize a forced upon us Franco. A fat Jason looking sleepy and hungry. I don't know how i managed to watch the whole show without falling asleep.

• Members

According to FB, Bryan Craig was heartbreaking and deserves an Emmy for his bi-polar episodes...I was told how awful I was for stating the fact that he should have been recast 2 and a half years ago. Oh well, I guess I won't be getting any friend requests...and I just feel so...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

So sad about Tracy Jean could write a brain cancer storyline it's right up her alley. It will be sad emotional and will make us bawl.  Having Tracy near death would bring us phenom Quarter main scenes. Jean waving her magico wand. Muy Bueno Jean.

• Members

I am laughing my (&^%$ off with the nonsense of the story.

1. Claudette?….LOL

2. It was my dog? LOL

3. The actors involved can't carry any type of story…..LOL

The story is a train wreck.

I am sure she'll ruin the story. I know from personal experience that the storyline already started badly. Tracy's convulsions don't come from a brain tumor unless she has epilepsy. This is one serious topic story and I know Jean will flop it big time.

Archived