Y&R: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

The logic is atrocious.  Summer is on Victor's side because he told her....Darling my plan was that I hoped your mother would figure out he was an imposter, you see?

Ok, yeah...makes perfect sense.  That's when I gave up watching anything to do with that storyline...FF material.  Like I said before....Victor engineered the whole Marco mess because he hoped Phyllis would figure it out?  I mean please.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, yes. The Michael angle and Lauren encouraging him? That's just nonsense. ITA - the day-to-day episodes are actually very watchable, but character actions just don't sync up - this Victor thing is just strange. And, what, suddenly, Neil is sober and supportive (and dreaming of Newman Enterprises, I'm sure.)

• Members

I agree about the Villy back and fourth [!@#$%^&*] getting old as hell. It's the same thing for Lane. I'm so sick and tired and seeing them just break up every other week only to get back together again and again. Why can't someone just end these couples for GOOD?!

• Members

I can't even keep track of why Victoria is angry. Why shouldn't Billy go after a deal that was originally his. It's a redundant mess. Given the change in actor they should have either split Villy for awhile or let them have a real reunion for at least a few months.

• Members

Victor acting oddly confused again in front of summer again fuels my brain tumor or being controlled by a microchip that Ian Ward put in him hypothesis. 

Regardless, it's funny the past couple weeks have finally become watchable day to day with the downfall of Victor. It's good the story now has some movement going on. 

Thompson and Togononi have tons of chemistry, but I'm split on seeing them having an affair while she's still with Jack so I'd rather have them be friends for the moment. Jack and Phyllis are like Adam and Chelsea in a way, I like them but the writing for the couple is just plain awful. As for Billy, the further he is away from the black hole of Snoretoria the better. 

Max's evil brat story is interesting but fairly stupid at the same time. 

• Members

Awwww sad about his wife..he seems like good guy

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/burgess-jenkins-reveals-real-reason-behind-yr-exit

In his hometown newspaper, the Winston-Salem Journal, Burgess Jenkins reveals that he left the role of Y&R's Billy late last year because his wife, Ashlee, was diagnosed with breast cancer. Jenkins, who was traveling back-and-forth from the West Coast, where Y&R films, to the East Coast, where his family lives, explained, "Continuing to travel back-and-forth ... every week would have made it impossible for me to take care of her." Jenkins reports that his wife is doing well. "At this point, however, we know that she is going to be OK,” he said, “just in for a long and grueling battle with chemotherapy and radiation. Which stinks, but it’s a real blessing just knowing when we wake up in the morning that she’s not fighting for her life.... It’s great to see her back to normal.” For the full story, click here.

Archived