Y&R: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victor's day of reckoning!!! That'll be the day. I hate to say it but I kinda feel bad for him! His family has always enabled him so they kinda seem like hypocrites.

I forgot Lily even existed until today.

I know I'm not the only one who thought Sharon was a prostitute at first...

• Members

It's weird cause after all the wishing and hoping for Victor to actually pay for something, when it does actually happen, It's almost very weird to see which is why I even sort of feel bad for him!!!...

at the end of the day it's the writing to blame for at least the last 8 years for making Victor out to be the most horrible human being imaginable, when we know that wasn't always the case...

• Members

I only listened while I was working yesterday but watched it in the evening when it comes on whatever other channel that is....it was even worse when I really paid attention.  Victor said re: Phyllis when Summer mentioned her...."My hope was that she would realize it was an imposter."  WTF??? lolllllll.  You engineered this whole thing and then you hoped she would figure it out?  God awful writing...what sense does that make?

• Members

Dina Abbott sold Jackie's twin brother to the Annicellis then.  I think suggesting that such a Caucasian actor as PB could also play a Peruvian borders on racial insensitivity beyond any of PASSIONA' faux-tinos. 

The fantasy episode was AWESOME. Apparently, AH can play Victoria as tough and bitchy if she chooses. And it's always fun to see Sharon and Nikki go at it. Melody did great work as always. I'd rather watch THIS version of the show, honestly. Victor-free and better acting. The actors must've enjoyed the twists in their characters. 

• Members

Ho boy hehe didn't expect Jensen Buchanan's character to strike a blow like that to Victor. Although she'll probably end up regretting it later on, it was interesting to see. 

At least this first week of March has been fairly entertaining with Victor finally getting some sort of comeuppance for the past year's events, even if it won't stick at least it is finally being addressed. 

• Members

No Harding produced a random pic and trotted it around GC saying it was Marl, Marco looked like Jack, hence y Marissa easily thought Jack was Marco.

Awe I love Nick and Sage, but Sage is headed for heartbreak and a stint in the Looney bin when she doesn't get that baby, tho I feel that Teen is sketchy

Archived