Y&R: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There's some truth to that. Nobody has died yet that I actually cared about...yet. 

Anyways just home from work and watching it on my DVR at least we start the month on a good note with Victor getting arrested. The bad news is Victor is seems to be acting irrational almost. I smell a brain tumor story, unless they want to pull a doppelganger story and say Victor has been held prisoner by his long lost more evil twin who also hates the Abbotts because he was a one time spurned lover of Dina. Don't ask me why I even thought of that. 

• Members

I will credit them with playing a lot of different angles with Victor hiring Marco and Kelly (I forgot she was Stitch's sister). For a doppel story, this one actually is having some payout - not just Victor's temporary knock-down, but, at least, 10 other characters having some sort of side story/angle. I don't expect this to be anything more than a blip for TGVN, but this was an unexpected twist because I thought the Marco thing was dead and gone. Who would've thought Neil getting drunk would lead to the revelation and it spreading like wildfire? 

PS - 1) Loved EB's eyes welling when Victor realized Victoria was selling him out. 2) Followed by Nikki saying he was faking! 

• Members

I guess we're supposed to feel bad for Victor and that was the purpose of today's episode, but he's not redeemable for me now.  The whole premise that everyone's lives would stink if he didn't care about his "familehhhhhh!" is ridiculous.  And he keeps harping on the fact that he saved Phyllis.  So you saved her so that you could torture the living hell out of her?  God.  Bringing a Peruvian thug to town - to protect your family?  I want someone to pump bullets into the old goat and be rid of the character.  Summer goes back and reports to everyone....what?  That grandpa is suffering in jail?  Good....he should.  And we know nothing will come of it anyway... 

• Members

Nick and Lily as a couple was so weird to see, and random. I wonder why the writers thought Lily was a good pick for those scenes? Lol.

It was fun to see Nikki begging Dylan for money and dressed like a hobo while Sharon was dressed like a rich bitch and waving a bill in her face :lol:

• Members

I think the Nick & Lily thing was so hilarious considering CK has been angling for a romantic pairing like that for years *cough*

At first I really enjoyed the world without Victor scenes: Nick being a dick, Lily a valley girl bimbo, drunk Victoria etc. What a great way to reset the show permanently!  But then it got boring real quick with the same old boring couples and newbies.

MTS was great as a bag lady though. She really had heart in her scenes.

• Members

They were probably just giving Christel a little airtime (or filling out a contract obligation or something). It's obvious Chuckie has been struggling since his arrival to write ANYTHING decent for Lily and Cane (not that I'm complaining).

Archived