DAYS: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I am not enjoying this show at all. If I hear one more thing about the Saintly Daniel Jonas and how he was practically God, my head may explode. Now they brought on ANOTHER family member of his, I'm not interested in Summer at all.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I liked her on PC and ATWT. On ATWT the character went downhill after she went crazy. I liked her at the beginning of her run. She was a totally a different Meg. She didn't have the appearance that she was a farm girl….LOL but I liked her as Meg.

• Members

I love how writers of this show listen to fAns...we all loved the egg baby so much they finally killed him off after years of ruining this show only to give us the female version...I turned the show off for good when she said she was Maggie's child....sorry she has two other daughters the show ignores bye Salem 

• Members

LOL!  Yesterday (Tues., 3/8) was the first time I thought she was even trying to act high . . . everything else has been someone in "pain," tired, or defensive (the main thing that's dragged this character and actress down since her first return over 15 years ago).  And I think she's one of the best vet actresses on the show . . . I think with the current production model of filming at warp speed and out of order, she really needs to be inspired to perform . . . but she still rises to the occasion, and when she does, it's without the overwrought theatrics some of the other vet actors rely on.  The one upside to this is the happy accident of Eric/Jennifer--this pair should be given more of a chance . . . creating this story but not playing it is a really disappointing example of soaps' propensity for missed potential and, quite frankly, mismanagement.

But I agree that she's completely missing the mark as a pillfreak.  In all fairness, most actors suck at playing f*cked up, though.  (But I'll never get enough of drunk Nicole!)

• Administrator

I didn't like how we didn't see Ciara telling Theo about the rape.  If you're going to establish their friendship, why aren't you showing us those big moments?  I'm sure those scenes were written and taped, so I'm going to blame the EPs for this, for editing out that scene instead of some other filler scene.  They seriously couldn't find the time to show that scene?  Also, I just don't feel any connections between this new group of teens, there's no bond in their friendships.

• Members

Theo isnt related to any of them either. He has no relatives on Abe's side adn the Dimeras are an endangered species. IA with you though. Chase had potential especially since the character has history and wasnt a newbie. Yes it is recent history but he now has established ties which they wasted with this rape

Archived