DAYS: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lol I loved today's episode. There has been so much blah recently with Summer and Ava and Chase and Hope and Philip and allllll that nonsense but I honestly thought today was great considering the constraints the show is under. I liked the way all three relationships featured: Chad/Abby, Abby/JJ and even Chad/JJ (I liked Jennifer's phonecall too) 

• Members

I thought the episode was really good, and unique.  I just wished there would've been more long-shots.  So good to have the DiMera mansion set back--it was as much as a character in yesterday's ep. as Abby, Chad, JJ, Thomas, "Ben," and Jennifer.  I wish Harold was there!  lol.  When exactly did they get rid of Eliana?

The problem, though is that it was another horrible break in momentum.  After all the John/Hernandez and Maggie/Summer/Brady stuff . . . no Mon. pickup.  And this felt like it was LATE at night, and in the middle of a crazy storm, complete with a power outage . . . and we're supposed to be having a party at The Edge for Brady & Theresa's engagement announcement on this same night???  The Stefano special had the same effect on the timeline.  The episodes are structured wonderfully again (for the most part), but through the week, there seems to be such wacky planning with breakdowns . . . maybe this is symptomatic of their insane block taping???

• Members

Monday's epi was cute but unnecessary, more uninspired.  The story would have been more interesting if Ben hadn't escaped and Abby started to slowly breakdown over the months of abuse etc.  We could have rooted for her and it would still be campy and fun but have a bit of depth.  This premise is just silly and having JJ/Robin, copping it up with his Weho costume police uniform and that toy cap gun.  Lawdy.....

Archived