DAYS: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watch the clip and you'll see what a feeble attempt. So it turns out that POP airs Wed/Thurs on Thursday. Regardless, the scenes with SR & SSH (Thursday), only furthered my theory, that strong actors always win over poor dialogue. DAYS has several excellent actors - I just wish they'd pull a Y&R and move all the vets to the front and drop the newbies. But that would be yet another Plan to Save Days! 

• Members

I've seen it.

I don't think Christopher Sean is the best actor (I'd still say he's better than a lot of younger leading men on the show in recent years), but I think that type of stuff is just crap and I don't know who could play it.

• Members

Based on your description, I was expecting to see a Mildred the maid type here, but she is anything but. The mother looks cute. Her clothes could be better but she is not chubby and has potential to be hot with better fashion sense. She looked fine in her debut

I felt like I was watching some bad videogame parody with the John story mess

This egg baby story is so dumb. Why the hell would Daniel even suspect that Maggie were Summer's mother. Unless he knew about her story regarding being pregnant, which he didnt, it makes no sense

Chase and Ciara both showing up at the end of Thursday's show was such poor writing and pacing. How random. Thats the cliffhanger? Even if the actress sucks, they should have featured her throughout the episode before going straight into that scene, which they concluded by having her leave instead of ending with them coming face to face. Of course no follow up on the very next episode

• Members

It was nice seeing the NBC studio tour locations again during this John storyline...I do not care for the Hernedez family at all...when did Daniel turn Hispanic and goes by Dario now!?!? Waiting to see which long time characters are returning to determine if I will watch again in August...sad about belle 

• Members

I agree, although Summer isn't an egg baby right? I thought Daniel was called an egg baby because Maggie didn't carry him.  The coincidence of Summer and Daniel finding each other is just silly. Not as silly as Daniel's heart sending Daniel visions though. Days has had elements of the supernatural in it for ages, I know, but this one just irks me.

• Members

Because I really enjoy watching SR, knowing what we know, it was impossible getting invested in those scenes. Does anyone know how much the new production schedule will change - meaning how far in advance taping to air? And what a shame a capable actress like MW (along with all the other soap vets who were brought in and tossed aside) is being wasted. And yet we're left we're mostly sub-par teens (Clare can stay), Mama Hernandez, Paul, etc. 

• Members

I think the point was to have John realize that the important thing is the present and future, his family with Marlena and the kids. Some things are better left in the past.

I hope they stick with this backstory. Hell no to making him Santo and Colleen's baby again, that was awful and didn't make any sense. All of the other John related retcons over the years have been fine. The only thing I didn't really like with this one was that John was trained on Winterthorne. One thing that has been consistent throughout all of John's different backstories was that Stefano trained him, I don't like that they undid that.

Archived