Big Brother Canada 4

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tim is, to me, a petty person who passes himself off as "fun." I don't like this type of person. For instance, today he told various people in the house about Nikki's history of being in institutions (for her anorexia), which she did not want to share. 

• Members

Sorry - it may not be as bad as how I made it sound. I'll let you decide. I don't mean to force my view. 

I've watched a bit of the season so far but haven't really formed much of an opinion. What do you think?

• Members

I think this season has already surpassed last season in drama. It's well on it's way to passing BBCAN2, the most dramatic season, in drama. When it comes to gameplay, they all suck. Everyone is overplaying except for Nikki & Christine, who aren't even trying to play at this point. 

I like a lot of the players (Paige/Sharry/Loveita/Joel/Mitch/Tim/Nikki/Ramsay) on a personal level but again, they suck game wise. This cast plays too emotional. 

• Members

I REALLY cant stand Christine's ass. All that bitching bc Loveita put her up. She claims she only did so bc she is scared to make a big move in this game. BITCH, you were scared to make a big move in the game last week when you chose not to use the veto. And then her lazy ass gets upset that the veto wasnt used on her this week. Really ho? I hope she is chucked out the door tonight.

I also dont like Cassandra's ass and all those passive aggressive digs at Loveita.

All that talk and big dude (name escapes me) doesnt even use the veto. I dont like him or his partner in crime Maddie. 

Ive noticed a theme this season and its that there are so many unlikeable people in the house. To those mentioned, Ill also add Kelsey and Raul, both of whom are a bit too bitchy for my tastes

• Members

LMAO at Christine being voted out. She played herself when she chose not to work with Loveita and Sharry. Every move since was a big fail for her. She lost HoH, she got nominated, she lost the veto, she failed to get it used on her and finally she got evicted. This is all I could think of when it came to her with Loveita

tumblr_n5bovaujpv1ta5iimo1_500.gif

Worst line hers from this season was when she said she waited 16 years to vote Paige out. I get what she meant but the wording was all wrong. BYE!

• Members

The brothers are so hot...Nick is just driftwood and Phil has anger issues and is an idiot, but they're both incredibly hot. I guess I can see what the reasons for casting them were. 

I wish so many of these people weren't so dull and unlikeable and bad at the game. Nikki has turned out to seem rational compared to a lot of them.

• Members

That sh-t is funny. Had Christine used that veto and got someone else out while saving both Sharry and Loveita, she could still be there now. It was hilarious how Loveita turned around and won HoH, got Dallas not to use veto, and then sent Christine out. I did want Cass to go, but Christine getting the boot was equally hilarious. 

I laughed when she criticized Loveita for making a 'p*ssy' move, but she didn't even wanna play veto the previous week. Christine was so laced with failure. Just wreaked of it. 

Nick is cute and reasonable, but Phil on feeds is just gross. He's so aggressive to the point I get woman beater vibes from him. I hate how Phil demeans his brother when Nick actually has the stronger game of the two. 

Archived