Big Brother Canada 4

NothinButAttitude

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

With the new season of BBCAN4 starting on March 2, 2016, the cast reveal is about 1-2 days away, and we'll seeing inside the expected all new design for their home.

Arisa Cox and Global TV has already revealed that tomorrow a game changing big twist will be reveal.

I'm guessing the big reveal, which was leaked tonight, are the four international players playing the show this season:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So the top male and top female vote-getters are going in. I'd say it's clear as day Nikki will be a houseguest. It seems a tossup between Jase and Tim from Australia. Either works for me even if I'm not sure I could stomach Jase.

I'm glad they're putting in people who won't be afraid to run their mouth, rant in the DR and maybe stir up some things. Last season was so boring. I liked the cast but none of them were all that entertaining or even very interesting. At least it was a decent Final 2.

• Members

It's too big and gaudy. It always overshadows the players and means less paranoia and frantic conversations, because they have so much space.

I also think the twists on the show do more harm than good to the game 80% of the time. Last season tanked as a result, IMO.

• Members

Well. Hello there Nick. What a shitty start for the hottie brothers. I'd be so pissed.

Sharry and Loveita :wub: The other women suck. They did a poor job. Well, Christine has potential I guess. Although I could be here for Maddy and Kelsey getting into a bitch fest.

Dallas and Cassandra need to be evicted ASAP. UGH.

Archived