DAYS: Josh Griffith OUT! Quan Promoted to Co-HW with Higley!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Meh.

Dena is still there. Her alone is enough damage. 

I don't even know why these shows don't hire unknowns/writers on the staff that've never held a head-writing position to not be head-writers of these shows. These shows need new visions. Hiring the same, burned out writers is the reason why the remaining four shows are one leg into the grave. 

Hope he is able to shift DAYS back around but I doubt it. Dena will continue to be the albatross around his neck and that show. 

• Members

Josh Griffith has never been a good HW IMO. He is best at SW. At least Days finally decided to go with someone new. I am sure it will save them money too. They need to fire Higley too. There is no point in her being HW too. We know her record is awful as HW.

• Members

These people are hilarious. I think Josh Griffith is leaps and bounds more talented than Higley, but I think his choice of a vile rape story for the kids was a horrific idea and worth firing him over. I don't think they should've kept Higley and some stringer, but Corday only hires people he can control and/or feel safe with, i.e. hacks. Either way, bad choice. Again. For the 99th time.

Plan to Save Days! March or April? Place your bets!

And BTW: Corday loves Higley. That's why she keeps coming back.

• Members

Yes, this is it but the question is when Corday will hit the press with his usual nonsense.

I don't know that it was NBC. I think it was Corday - I remember hearing he wanted only Dena and they made him put in Griffith, or let him add Higley to ease his anxieties. I also have often heard Higley does not play well with others, wanted full control and got it. Dena Higley is Ken Corday's security blanket.

• Administrator

Fantastic!  Ciara's rape in the Horton living room was a fireable offense.  Too bad it took this long, for it to actually air, for them to realize how big of a mistake this was.   Disappointed Dena is still there.  I'd rather just give a first time HW in Ryan Quan a chance to do it solo. 

Archived