The Young and The Restless - X's and Oh's Promo

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Eileen came back to Y&R for this bullsh*t? <_<

That's a story for Summer, Mariah, or Abby. Not freaking Ashley. She should be going through 'the change' not popping out another egg. 

Thank God I gave up on this show. 

Only thing that was good about this promo was that 3/4 of the couples finally had sex on a bed b/c soaps have become so cheap that they are reduced to screw on the sofa. 

• Members

@Nothin'ButAttitude I'm not sure if she did.  I think she must have been kidding with Neville. If she were having her son in law's kid she wouldn't be so nonchalant would she? Not to mention she's dying and pregnancy would certainly throw a wrench in any treatment plan.

I would love to see Ashley adopt an older child though. Either that or Tracy should, even if it's mostly off screen.

• Members

Ashley is not pregnant. This is probably a lie she cooked up to explain the symptoms of her illness that she's decided no one should know about. Its also a red herring in that orbit to distract from the person in that story who is really pregnant: Hilary Curtis Winters Hamilton. With Neils 5000000th Whose the daddy story with a relative. 

Ashley had sex with stitch a year ago. She hasn't had sex since. 

• Members

She could be, but I remember doing something with Stitch--whether it was sex or just a kiss. Regardless, I wouldn't be surprised if Ashley ended up preggers b/c Pratt is penning this show and nothing is off the table and farfetched for him. This is the same man that thought it was great to have Bianca (on AMC) have Zach's baby and her fiance, Reece, to become straight and fall for Zach. Wouldn't put it past him to have Ashley become pregnant via immaculate conception; he's just that horrible as a writer to do it. 

She's about there.

Archived