DAYS: Grotesque Rumor

Vee

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess this is another trope of "if the father is evil the son must be too." And just what DAYS needs - yet another woman who is raped. 

There's a real sickness in DAYS now, and no,  I don't think that's all on Higley. It reminds me of a toxic cocktail of the worst of JER and the worst of JFP's AW + Sheffer and Carlivati.

• Members

Rape? Oh joy. Now we have to watch this mediocre actress take on a sensitive subject, and I think we can all assume that this'll mostly likely lead to Ciara being pregnant b/c DAYS has to go there. 

Is this all the story that they can devise for young teens? If so then watch Degrassi. They tell a plethora of stories that are suitable and relevant to young adults. 

• Members

peeps are saying this 'spoiler' is taking place next week, btw? I just don't buy it. It seems from way left field, tbh. There is usually a semblance of development/set up for story like this... I think it's just peeps taking the piss out of DOOL's renewal. 

• Members

I am praying this is not true, but it sounds right up the alley of the current writers. Chase is possibly the best of the new teens, so of course they'd ruin him with a short-sighted (and overdone) rape story. And there is zero chance that there would be a social value component to this story. Gross. 

Archived