GH Actress' Contract Negotiations Hit Snag; Rival Soap Eyeing to Hire

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days is going to pay her more than GH? That is so hard to believe. I'll stick with Days until the end, but the production levels are on par with a community theater one act play. They can't even keep what little talent they manage to snag past one contract.

• Members

which is exactly why the character of Elizabeth should have been retired. She hasnt worked in years and it would have been refreshing to see Becky in a new role instead of this dried up one which has gone nowhere. I dont see how any fan of hers can like whats been done with her the past 5 years. Everything surrounding Liz has been a hot mess of fail

legacy characters are the only females Days seems to semi be able to get right. Every new female under the age of 40 thats introduced is DOA. Serena, Madison, Paige, Jordan, Lani....Im sure Im missing someone

• Members

Every time she gets into contract negotiations TPTB try to get rid of her, then her fan base goes ham and they end up caving. Frank is known for not giving a damn though (Renee Goldberry, Steve Burton, etc) so we'll see how this goes.

If she did go to DOOL I have no doubt they'd make her another straggler love interest for Brady and get rid of her in a year (if they aren't canceled before that)

• Members

Becky has always been a team player but when she spoke out against this character destruction I knew something was up. I've never known her to really speak out unless she's truly unhappy.

First JT and now RH? This show DESERVES to lose them. FV has proven he only cares about propping his pets

I dunno YR seems determined to pimp Villy despite AH not having chemistry with any of the Billy's. I don't want Becky anywhere near that

• Members

Well Lani is considered a legacy character now too since she is Abe's illegitimate. Same with Paige too, who was Shane's granddaughter. I think Paige started to become interesting when she became a b-tch in the end; however, they quickly turned her back to being saccharine and then killed her off. But I agree that female legacy characters are the only ones that are done semi right. Stress on semi b/c Theresa is written as a hot ass mess that's been declawed. 

I do agree now that Liz should be retired. Poor Liz/Becky Herbst has been in limbo for the past 10+ years. Her stories have been the same--either trapping a man via a lie or having kids. They never give Liz any other type of material. I kind of wanna see Becky take the leap. 

Archived